Homoerotic or Simply Erotic?

rvwnsd
This topic is 2331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting article. I hope they oiled the weights before they took them out, to avoid rust (though I suppose the paint might have done that).

My trainer would lean over me to pull down the bar on the Lat Pulldown machine. I could feel his flaccid penis (is anything else flaccid?) against my back. He also gave me two hugs/session (beginning and end), and one of my last sessions, I met him at his house and he changed his cloths in front of me. Oh, my.

Interesting article. I hope they oiled the weights before they took them out, to avoid rust (though I suppose the paint might have done that).

My trainer would lean over me to pull down the bar on the Lat Pulldown machine. I could feel his flaccid penis (is anything else flaccid?) against my back. He also gave me two hugs/session (beginning and end), and one of my last sessions, I met him at his house and he changed his cloths in front of me. Oh, my.

A relationship between a client and trainer usually involves some close physical contact.