Sean Zevran

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm skeptical. I saw on another thread that he expects his clients to look like him. Sigh . . .

Can you link that thread for us here please?

Sean is beautifully built, hung/uc & has a shaved head plus he prefers to bottom. As such, he intrigues me to the maximum but as to whether I plan to ever do anything about satisfying my curiosity & lust, I can't say for sure.

As an fyI, there is at least one private home vid of Sean's circulating on the internet(s). Because of it's specific bb content I hesitate to post a link here.

Can you link that thread for us here please?

Sean is beautifully built, hung/uc & has a shaved head plus he prefers to bottom. As such, he intrigues me to the maximum but as to whether I plan to ever do anything about satisfying my curiosity & lust, I can't say for sure.

As an fyI, there is at least one private home vid of Sean's circulating on the internet(s). Because of it's specific bb content I hesitate to post a link here.

I'd love a link to the private home vid!!

• 9 months later...

I saw him at comic-con this past summer. He was in attendance. He wasn't wearing a costume and was hanging with a slightly older gentleman. I was tempted to go up to him to say hello.

As sexy as he is, I wouldn't hire him though. I remember from somewhere he made it a point to state that he doesn't kiss his clients. Kissing is a must for me, even if it's light pecks on the lips.

• 4 months later...