With Whom Would You Want to Spend Xmas/Eve/Day NYE/Day

This topic is 2334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You Know I put up an ad seeking a Gentleman Caller to spend a holiday with. I reached out to two men who I believe would be a great match --- One already had plans the other the Airfare was prohibitive and not readily available.

I am on the east coast in Philly --- There are lots of pretty bodies - But I am looking for a Gentleman Caller to share the day/night with -- Someone who is intelligent, well spoken, cordial, fun or funny, convivial, on the companionship side --- '

For myself I would only like to share the holiday with the company of a lovely warm, caring, kinky, cuddly, kissable Gentleman Caller - enjoy a great meal - wonderful conversation - romantic time in front of the fireplace -- long hot steamy times in the party shower and relaxation in the sling and bondage bed --

Interested Professional Gentleman are encouraged to contact me by PM

Someone who is cuddly/kinky/kissy/wild/romantic/a fun fit fucker/top/versatile

WHO WOULD YOU ASK TO SHARE YOUR HOLIDAY?????

I looked thru the Philly and NYC Guys and no one really stood out --- Maybe I am spoiled because I like the guys on this Site because you get a sense of their personalities . . .

Suggestions??

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Know I put up an ad seeking a Gentleman Caller to spend a holiday with. I reached out to two men who I believe would be a great match --- One already had plans the other the Airfare was prohibitive and not readily available.

I am on the east coast in Philly --- There are lots of pretty bodies - But I am looking for a Gentleman Caller to share the day/night with -- Someone who is intelligent, well spoken, cordial, fun or funny, convivial, on the companionship side --- '

For myself I would only like to share the holiday with the company of a lovely warm, caring, kinky, cuddly, kissable Gentleman Caller - enjoy a great meal - wonderful conversation - romantic time in front of the fireplace -- long hot steamy times in the party shower and relaxation in the sling and bondage bed --

I looked thru the Philly and NYC Guys and no one really stood out --- Maybe I am spoiled because I like the guys on this Site because you get a sense of their personalities . . .

Suggestions??

With my family, the good ones and the few deplorables from Cumberland too!

Suggestions??

Only one answer- Tristan Baldwin.

Suggestions??

Another great guy who be great company is PeterHung.

She went to my High School!

KG's humor aside (I like), .....a couple years ago at a TV studio, I saw Griffin before she had sat down in the make-up chair.....scarier look than even a bloody trump head......over the years, I've had occasions to see many (both men & women) in similar situations (before a make-up artist does his/her magic).....some wear their natural look way, way better than some others.

KG's humor aside (I like), .....a couple years ago at a TV studio, I saw Griffin before she had sat down in the make-up chair.....scarier look than even a bloody trump head......over the years, I've had occasions to see many (both men & women) in similar situations (before a make-up artist does his/her magic).....some wear their natural look way, way better than some others.

Red hair and fair skin needs lots of TLC to age well.

Suggestions??

I've had a couple of good sessions with CodyS from NYC, he's not as twinkish as his pics lead you to believe, smooth but has a beard now and very sexy & warm

GingerJack (also NY) has a certain appeal, wonder if he would be your "type"?

Best of luck, and Happy New Year...Jack

Hi All

Thank you all for your suggestions. I got several interesting communications.

A Gentleman who used to visit and who is no longer active in general contacted me. He is local and we have had many enjoyable times in the past. He will be sharing Xmas Eve with me.

Happy Holidays to all!

I was not sure if the wording "with who" meant just one or if it could be more. At any rate, I would start Christmas Eve with Sarah Silverman, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and Tristan Baldwin. We would eat a wonderful dinner that one of them cooked (probably Ruth) and then Sarah and Ruth would (after midnight) Uber somewhere leaving Tristan and I to open "Christmas gifts."