411 on Mishasevostyanov of Atlanta

Keith30309
This topic is 2312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my type at all.....but anyway - he calls himself "intelligent".....with an abundance of self-inflicted typos in his ad copy, he should maybe fess up to being sloppy at best......even if he were my type, not a good 1st impression....I like them brawny & brainy.

Not my type at all.....but anyway - he calls himself "intelligent".....with an abundance of self-inflicted typos in his ad copy, he should maybe fess up to being sloppy at best......even if he were my type, not a good 1st impression....I like them brawny & brainy.

Since English is probably his second language, I can overlook the typos. You raise a valid point; it's always a good idea to have a second pair of eyes proofread copy before posting it, regardless of proficiency. He is a stunning man whose aura suggests a good and fun loving guy.

I just have to find a place I can check into in the morning.

you may want to check in Thurs PM instead....get a good night's sleep in the room and meet your intended next morning with no worries about if the room will be ready or not to check in early.....try to get a late check-out Friday, if even necessary

I decided to go with two hours. I love his look. I usually do not hire those without reviews or for two hours on the first time but I just have a good feeling about him. I hope my instincts are right.

He’s not my type at all. But I hope you have a stellar time.

Gman