Good Grief?

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@Good Grief does not know it, he thinks he hates me, but he is my number one follower, and I am slightly concerned about him. He once made a comment in the thread on Palm Springs that can be read like he was not expecting to be alive by then. He has not posted anything since the first days of November. Does anyone know anything about him?

Thanks for pointing out his post in the Palm Springs thread. I just dug it up, and it is disheartening if true. His short tenure here was delightful and filled with a wicked sense of humor. I wish him well, wherever he is tonight, and pray that perhaps he is able to return.

Edited by bigvalboy

• 2 weeks later...

some of you (??) may know that Good Grief had another forum handle before Good Grief emerged late last year (2016).....I knew him then and we hung out once (just socially) in the fall of 2016.....I knew his real name and just now googled it.....he died in early November, last month, the same day as GG's last forum post.....I don't know if it was suicide or natural, but his Palm Spgs thread post suggests natural??......he was in his late 50s

too bad....he had gone through a messy divorce in early 2016 and had two HS-aged sons he adored.....

always loved his sharp-as-tacks gifs!!!!...a savvy, smart, good guy!

Edited by azdr0710

some of you (??) may know that Good Grief had another forum handle before Good Grief emerged late last year (2016).....I knew him and we hung out once (just socially) in the fall of 2016.....I knew his real name and just now googled it.....he died in early November, last month, the same day as GG's last forum post.....I don't know if it was suicide or natural, but his Palm Spgs thread post suggests natural??......

too bad....he had gone through a messy divorce in early 2016 and had two HS-aged sons he adored.....

I will miss his gifs!

Rest In Peace

some of you (??) may know that Good Grief had another forum handle before Good Grief emerged late last year (2016).....I knew him and we hung out once (just socially) in the fall of 2016.....I knew his real name and just now googled it.....he died in early November, last month, the same day as GG's last forum post.....I don't know if it was suicide or natural, but his Palm Spgs thread post suggests natural??......

Thank you @azdr0710 for the information. It is with great sadness that I sit here tonight. I did not know him personally, but loved his sense of humor and witty posts. May he find peace...

Didn't interact much. Sad to hear of his passing, especially with two high school aged sons. May he RIP and prayers to his family. Life is so fleeting. After kids, my main prayer is I am there till they grow up and be independent.

Wait...what? Mr @Good Grief has passed away? I thought he was just staying away? I'm so sorry to hear this.

some of you (??) may know that Good Grief had another forum handle before Good Grief emerged late last year (2016).....I knew him then and we hung out once (just socially) in the fall of 2016.....I knew his real name and just now googled it.....he died in early November, last month, the same day as GG's last forum post.....I don't know if it was suicide or natural, but his Palm Spgs thread post suggests natural??......he was in his late 50s

I am very sorry to hear of his passing. He always added humor to the board using "Good Grief". May he rest in pease.