Personal Trainer (NJ)

laxguy9
This topic is 2375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am looking to use the next 6 months to get myself back into shape. I am wanting to find a personal trainer who will use sex as a motivational tool for me. Lock me in chastity. Reward me if I meet my goals, and punish me if I do not. I have been posting on craigslist for a few months now, with no luck. Does anyone know where/how I may be able to get a personal trainer that will help me out. I am more than happy to pay for the training services.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

good idea from @sniper

https://theadonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

at far upper right, enter your email for regular mailings announcing their events....you don't have to fill out the larger "form"......

if you're serious (!), be ready for high fees and possible "straight guy" limits....don't be creepy or flaky....be professional, respectful, polite, mature, and sincere......

even figuring out which guys are "local enough" may be a logistical challenge.....

Agree on the Adonis recommendation, with $ warning.

(If you were in Central or South Jersey, I might suggest one or more of the Philly-based guys who might well entertain the option.)

And I'm thinking of one or two NYC-based guys I suspect could work with this scene but no one near Morristown...

I am looking to use the next 6 months to get myself back into shape. I am wanting to find a personal trainer who will use sex as a motivational tool for me. Lock me in chastity. Reward me if I meet my goals, and punish me if I do not. I have been posting on craigslist for a few months now, with no luck. Does anyone know where/how I may be able to get a personal trainer that will help me out. I am more than happy to pay for the training services.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Look on Recon. Search "chastity" and/or "forced workouts." There are lots of guys on there into that sort of scene.