411 on AndreNYC

FunGuyUS
This topic is 1879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

andre_nyc.jpg

Bonsoir fellas. I’m Cover Boy of the Day on Daddy’s Review. :) Thank you @agentgemini for your kind words, I look forward to meeting you again in the near future.

Gentlemen you’ll be glad to know i’ll be in New York for much of April, and potentially extending my stay. I look forward to meeting all of you in the event our schedules align. Please feel free to DM me with any questions you have.

andre_nyc.jpg

Bonsoir fellas. I’m Cover Boy of the Day on Daddy’s Review. :) Thank you @agentgemini for your kind words, I look forward to meeting you again in the near future.

Gentlemen you’ll be glad to know i’ll be in New York for much of April, and potentially extending my stay. I look forward to meeting all of you in the event our schedules align. Please feel free to DM me with any questions you have.

Congratulations, Andre! I am delighted to read here that you will be in NY for much of April. It is a nice time to be in the City … and your presence here makes it even better,

andre_nyc.jpg

Direct link: https://daddysreviews.com/review/andre_paris

andre_nyc.jpg

You are welcome!