Days Of Our Lives

Avalon
This topic is 1650 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Christopher Sean has left the show. So no more #dressingroomsessions. :( Too bad. These two were sweet together. Will had to give up trying to get Paul pregnant.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1119002348274470

Thanks for the link. I was unaware of it.

Back to wedding. Knowing the the Catholic Church's stance on same-sex marriage I wondered how it was going to be handled as the ceremony was to be held at the local church. I don't remember anyone in the show commenting about the Church's teaching. In fact the priest had a pre-nuptial talk with Sonny and Paul.

But at the last minute the priest was called away for a family emergency. Ultimately Sonny's father Justin presided at Chad and Abigail's wedding.

In Salem everyone seems to be Catholic except Anne Milbauer who is Jewish but she's not been seen in awhile.

At one time Ralph Waite ("The Waltons") and William Christopher (M*A*S*H) played priests on the show.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Today’s episode of DOOL was an eye opener. Hunk Xander is back from the dead and staying at Uncle Vic’s mansion. Also there is Leo, Sonny’s gay husband. Xander is parading around in only his tight fitting swim suit, muscles bulging, heading to the home hot tub. Leo is instantly attracted to Xander and eager to join him. Now both are wearing just their swim suits.

An overheard conversation leads to a possible deal between the two. If Leo gives Xander some dirt on Sonny, he wants something in return. Leo now has his hands stroking Xander’s chest & says he wants sex in exchange for the info. When Xander refuses, Leo says it’s like gay-4-pay. You want something & so do I. The scene ends when Leo tells Xander where his bedroom is.

So, where’s Sonny during all this? He’s secretly hooking up with his true love Will and doing a lot of kissing.

To be continued....

Funny scene today. Leo and Sonny are at the hospital and Will signals Sonny who makes an excuse to run off. As soon as he does Leo starts to text. Switch to Xander, sitting on an easy chair, shirt on unfortunately (though right afterwards Rex a straight character is shirtless in two scenes and he could give Xander a run for his money in the hot body competition) holding a banana. Camera switches to phone screen which say something to the effect Leo: Remember my offer. Think it over you might even enjoy it. Switch back to Xander holding the now peeled banana. Xander eyes the banana and raises his eyebrows in a you can never tell look. I was hoping for him to go down on the banana all the way but as it was, it was pretty funny.

Sometime a cigar is just a cigar, but a banana is never just a banana.

Let’s call it the “shirtless episode”. More men going topless since the beach party episode. Zander doesn’t appear to be resisting Leo’s advances. Imagine waking up with Leo breathing over you. It will be interesting to see if Xander goes gay-4-pay with Leo... Rex went the entire episode shirtless and, eventually, with just a towel. Nice body! Even JJ got into the topless action. Nice hairy chest. Hopefully, other male cast members will soon be losing their shirts again: Trip, Chad, Will, Sonny, Ben, etc.... I’m guessing it’s sweeps week.

• 9 months later...

Anyone still watching Days of Our Lives? This week’s episode starts with Jennifer waking up from a coma 1 year later. She was pushed off the balcony by Princess Jeana aka Hope as her wedding reception was about to start.

So, we have an entire year missing. Each new episode is filling in the pieces. We’re just finding out why 3 cast members are in jail : Will, Ben, & Eve. Yesterday’s episode explained why Will is in jail and introduced us to a very handsome nanny who’s taking care of the kids. Looks to be Sonny’s new love interest. And, JJ has hooked himself on pills.

Nice to see Chad has returned with wife Abby.

However, the future of Days is uncertain as news of ending production has been released.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/11/days-of-our-lives-crew-dumped-from-contracts-indefinite-hiatus-1202189071/

Edited by Cooper

Still watching...barely. <<SPOILER ALERT>> The new nanny is bi, he'll be dating Ciara as well. He's John and Marlena's son (too complicated to explain!). I believe this is all going to turn out to be Jennifer's dream. All the flashbacks (to fil in the gaps) have that same orange-ish hue that they had on the Hallowe'en episode, which turned out to be Ben's dream. They are taping June episodes now. At the end of the month they will FINALLY have a hiatus to not be so far ahead in taping. Oh, by the way, the Ben and Will sex scenes (prison makes strange bedfellows!) were so intense they had to use body doubles!

So, how many children has John fathered? Keeping in mind he was a priest for a few years and didn’t even know about Leo & Paul.

Let’s see: Brady (str8), Paul (gay) Leo (gay), male nanny (bi), Belle, anyone else?

Well Ben is accused of killing Jordan, which he denies and we know he did not do. Will admits to killing Adrienne, which seems to be an odd thing to do, unless it was an accident. Hailey is dead, though unclear as to why. Eve is accused of pushing Jennifer off the balcony, but again, we know she did not. Seems Justin and Kayla are now an item, just in time for Steve John to return.

As far as sex between Ben and Will, that would definitely be hot as Ben has a smoking body, though I would rather see Xander and Brady go at it. As far as the Manny goes, it must be that Marlena's eggs were stolen and implanted with John's sperm, similar to the Kate and Roman parenting of Rex and his sister, who is rarely mentioned. Also, Adrienne and Justin have three other sons who are never mentioned and as far as I know, have no names. You would have thought they would have brought one of them into town for some reason.

Still watching...barely. <<SPOILER ALERT>> The new nanny is bi, he'll be dating Ciara as well. He's John and Marlena's son (too complicated to explain!). I believe this is all going to turn out to be Jennifer's dream. All the flashbacks (to fil in the gaps) have that same orange-ish hue that they had on the Hallowe'en episode, which turned out to be Ben's dream. They are taping June episodes now. At the end of the month they will FINALLY have a hiatus to not be so far ahead in taping. Oh, by the way, the Ben and Will sex scenes (prison makes strange bedfellows!) were so intense they had to use body doubles!

Ben and Will had sex? Details please.

:)

Didn't Ben strangle Will a few years ago?

Ben and Will had sex? Details please.

:)

Didn't Ben strangle Will a few years ago?

They have not had sex yet, they are merely cell mates in prison a this point. Ben did strangle Will to death a few Yeats ago, but Dr. Rolf revitalized him, as he had done for so many Salemites. Just off hand the following characters have come back from the dead

Will; Vivian; EJ; Stefano; Jack; all at the hands of Dr. Rolf. IN other storylines Marlena; Roman; have also been born again after going to Melaswen and island made to look like Salem where a variety of "dead" characters went. Rex and his sister were there and I believe Maggie may have been there too.

If one has a few minutes, I am sure one could come up with several others.

As far as murders got, there are about 10 characters active on the show now who have killed someone either intentionally or unintentionally. Will, Ben, Gabby, Hope, Roman; Jack; Marlena; Eric; Steve aka Patch;

Today’s episode gives us more details of the missing past year. It ends with 2 cast members becoming nuns, Sisters Lonnie & Kristen... We also find out why Chad & Abby are back in the mansion and the face of the new Stefano is about to be revealed.

It’s official, Haley is dead and somehow Kristen is responsible. Explains why JJ is out-of-control and using drugs. Also dead is the baby of Brady & Kristen. Details have not been revealed.

Finally, Princess Jeana is making her move on John. The Princess is having a lot of trouble with her Royal accent.

So, is this all going to be a dream? Not so sure. And, when is this jail sex between Will

& Ben taking place?

Well Ben is accused of killing Jordan, which he denies and we know he did not do. Will admits to killing Adrienne, which seems to be an odd thing to do, unless it was an accident. Hailey is dead, though unclear as to why. Eve is accused of pushing Jennifer off the balcony, but again, we know she did not. Seems Justin and Kayla are now an item, just in time for Steve John to return.

As far as sex between Ben and Will, that would definitely be hot as Ben has a smoking body, though I would rather see Xander and Brady go at it. As far as the Manny goes, it must be that Marlena's eggs were stolen and implanted with John's sperm, similar to the Kate and Roman parenting of Rex and his sister, who is rarely mentioned. Also, Adrienne and Justin have three other sons who are never mentioned and as far as I know, have no names. You would have thought they would have brought one of them into town for some reason.

Their names are Alexander (actually Adrienne's stepson), Joey and Victor. On Justin and Adrienne's recent return to Salem, they had been visiting "Alex". These three were actually born "on-screen" and appeared as babies. Sonny was born off-screen and returned as an adult.

Q. For those watching Days of Our Lives on NBC 4 NY, how are you watching episodes preempted by impeachment hearings?

COZI TV used to carry them but I’m not sure if they still do.

I'm in Florida, but I watched it the following day through my cable provider's (Xfinity) on-demand service. You should be able to watch it online at NBC.com or on a device (even a smart TV) with the NBC app.

Q. For those watching Days of Our Lives on NBC 4 NY, how are you watching episodes preempted by impeachment hearings?

COZI TV used to carry them but I’m not sure if they still do.

There was a scrawl on the screen that mentioned that the show could be watched on COZI but it is not on the schedule as it is an interruption of Cozy's regular programming'