Who wants to support the troops this weekend.

KS87
This topic is 2393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Me, too. I was hoping that Tristan Baldwin had served in the navy or something. I even got my flag sequined kneepads out of the closet.

BLASPHEMY!!! How dare you think he was Navy? TB is an Army man (Airborne/Ranger). LOL!

And yes the OP is trying to get people connected to military types for some sexy time.

Utah football posts phallic photo on Instagram while trying to honor veterans

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3626632.1510446773!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/lq6rwxcovjcynrtnji9a.jpg

This is too close of a look under the armour.

Utah football tried to post a simple photo to their Instagram story honoring those who have served our country this Veterans Day while at the same time promoting Under Armour gear.

But that’s just the tip of the story.

The black and white photo, which features a grey camo filter, showed the silhouette of a football player putting his gloves on, but at first glance it looks like he is exposing himself.

Utah football hasn’t said anything about the advertising boner, but the photo is no longer in their Instagram story.

Utah football tried to post a simple photo to their Instagram story honoring those who have served our country this Veterans Day while at the same time promoting Under Armour gear.

I am an actual Veteran. Isn't this thread mixed up enough already?

Have some respect for the year I spent in a war.

I am an actual Veteran. Isn't this thread mixed up enough already?

Have some respect for the year I spent in a war.

I apologize for anything I said that may have caused disrespect. For me, it would not have occurred that a serious discussion of the tremendous sacrifice that veterans made and continue to make would ever be posted under this thread/and or category (the Deli). Obviously, others can speak for themselves. I apologize and will be vigilant in the future.

I apologize for anything I said that may have caused disrespect. For me, it would not have occurred that a serious discussion of the tremendous sacrifice that veterans made and continue to make would ever be posted under this thread/and or category (the Deli).

No, I was only concerned about @samhexum's post. There's always been friendly joking about Tristan. Sam and I have very different senses of humor. Still, I was wrong to take his post so seriously, especially in a thread placed in the Deli by someone who is likely a pimp.

Edited by WilliamM

The post was a double entendre of sorts. I think it was important to honor vets on their special day. I also know few amazing vets who are no longwr active duty finding their way. I have made them aware that they are near and dear to the hearts of many women and also gay men. I think some matches could be likely if people are into the authentic uniform scene and are ok dealing with heterosexual veterans.

The post was a double entendre of sorts. I think it was important to honor vets on their special day. I also know few amazing vets who are no longwr active duty finding their way. I have made them aware that they are near and dear to the hearts of many women and also gay men. I think some matches could be likely if people are into the authentic uniform scene and are ok dealing with heterosexual veterans.

It will not work anymore. Another recent thread you started was locked by management. In that thread, several people asked if you were a pimp. You never responded directly to the question.

Ptsd is so rampant amongst these guys. They have seen alot. Many older vets feel forgotten and unappreciated. I need not mention some of these men are magnificent specimens beyond belief and are often unaware to that fact which is often their best quality.

What bull crap. If anyone is suffering from PTSD, you should help them find a counselor to help with an application to the VA for financial assistance. I had trouble navigating through the VA bureaucracy (not for PTSD), until a call to a friend who has experience with the VA.

Ptsd is so rampant amongst these guys. They have seen alot. Many older vets feel forgotten and unappreciated. I need not mention some of these men are magnificent specimens beyond belief and are often unaware to that fact which is often their best quality.

A shameful con for Veterans' Day.:mad:

What bull crap. If anyone is suffering from PTSD, you should help them find a counselor to help with an application to the VA for financial assistance. I had trouble navigating through the VA bureaucracy (not for PTSD), until a call to a friend who has experience with the VA.

Thanks for your expert opinion on the va. I hope it worked out. Vets deserve the best care.

It will not work anymore. Another recent thread you started was locked by management. In that thread, several people asked if you were a pimp. You never responded directly to the question.

Oh, the OP is that guy. Wondered why the name was familiar. Is there a block function on the board? I'm over his creepy robotic tone.

The more important topic is Veterans Day and what it means for different people. Thank you @WilliamM for your service. The day is meaningful to me because it's my dad's birthday, in fact he was born on the day the WWI Armistice was signed in 1918. Growing up, I liked knowing my father came into the world on a day that marked the end of a terrible war.

Oh, the OP is that guy. Wondered why the name was familiar. Is there a block function on the board? I'm over his creepy robotic tone.

I had to search his previous posts to remember. You could put him on ignore. But, he's not well-known yet, and it would help if you could spread the word. Very, very interesting about your dad.

This topic is 2393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.