NY Adonis Nude Party

kyleham
This topic is 1692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the long-popular Adonis nude party at Paddles on the third Friday of each month has been eliminated, according to Tim's email sent July 4th AM......

the nude party at the Loft location will continue on the last Saturday......

in place of the third Friday nude party, an event at Evolve on all Fridays is being added (non-nude, go-go style) and Evolve Thursday is being axed

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Did anyone go to the NYC Adonis all nude last night? How was it???

and a few of them I guess get too shy and try to cover themselves

Nobody was covered last night. (I did have a sweet chat with a fully nude dancer, who did confess his shyness -- not about the nudity tho.) But last evening's event did see an impressive array of Adonises fully displayed with what I would definitely call a crowd filling the new "larger" space to brimming. (At one point there was a "line" 8pairings deep to get into the lap dance area.) But Tim and his team saved the day by bringing another couch into the backroom. All in all, I thought the setup at the new location was well-managed and well-staffed. Not sure I like it more than the other loft or Paddles, but the dancers all seemed to like it much more.

Nobody was covered last night. (I did have a sweet chat with a fully nude dancer, who did confess his shyness -- not about the nudity tho.) But last evening's event did see an impressive array of Adonises fully displayed with what I would definitely call a crowd filling the new "larger" space to brimming. (At one point there was a "line" 8pairings deep to get into the lap dance area.) But Tim and his team saved the day by bringing another couch into the backroom. All in all, I thought the setup at the new location was well-managed and well-staffed. Not sure I like it more than the other loft or Paddles, but the dancers all seemed to like it much more.

Did you see Javier?

• 3 weeks later...

I went last night. I like it way more than the parties at the Monster. it wasn't nude night but I have 3 gorgeous boys. One Venezuelan, with a hardon as soon we sat for the dance. Then this all American boy with a bubble ass. And the last one was this arrogant British boy. He is stunning and I love arrogance in a men, a hot one, dont judge me :). But he was packing so small, he said is extra for a hard on. I just left him there. So I had fun, I am coming back. when are the nude parties?

Edited by Alfstoria