Urethra

Avalon
This topic is 1838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...

As an intern I had a 20 something gorgeous blond hunk come to the ER with a length of air tubing stuck in his uethra.

Turned out he manipulated it so much (I sure hope he got pleasure) that it tied itself in a knot in his bladder and had to be surgically removed! Yeah, he was embarrassed but God was he hot! I made sure I was in surgery with him.

Wonder what happened to him - it was over 40 years ago!

Unless that's what your going for, it should not be painful. That means you're using a size that's a bit too big or an object that has some abrasive parts to it. Good quality sounds in the right size are the way to go for this-- it should feel pleasurable (or if you don't like it, weird) but not painful unless you're stretching your urethra out a bit (or accidentally tearing tissue). Also, keeping stuff clean and as sterile as possible is good practice if you don't like UTIs. Generally sticking random objects in there isn't a great idea because they can have rough edges, be dirty, get caught, or migrate and possibly require help to remove.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Unless that's what your going for, it should not be painful. That means you're using a size that's a bit too big or an object that has some abrasive parts to it. Good quality sounds in the right size are the way to go for this-- it should feel pleasurable (or if you don't like it, weird) but not painful unless you're stretching your urethra out a bit (or accidentally tearing tissue). Also, keeping stuff clean and as sterile as possible is good practice if you don't like UTIs. Generally sticking random objects in there isn't a great idea because they can have rough edges, be dirty, get caught, or migrate and possibly require help to remove.

I haven't done it much, but I think it's incredibly erotic. It does hurt, some, but it's an exquisite pain that just makes you harder.