Spitting

Avalon

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davebk

Here's my regular "if you know a provider who really gets into this" post.  I know some will do it, but I always like to know if it is something the provider actually personally gets into and enjoys for his own sake.

5 hours ago, davebk said:

Here's my regular "if you know a provider who really gets into this" post.  I know some will do it, but I always like to know if it is something the provider actually personally gets into and enjoys for his own sake.

I met up a few times with a Boston area guy who was a great spitter, but I know he's retired now. But he was awesome and really seemed to enjoy getting things really wet and messy. I remember how he'd drench my face with his spit then rub his hands around in it - OMG that was so hot. :-)

I haven't done any spit play since the pandemic, though I'm now fully vaccinated - and would love to find a guy ready to let loose, lol. 

And I agree - such a huge difference between someone willing to do it and someone who really fucking into it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, davebk said:

Continues to be the hottest thing a man can do for me.  Makes me insane.

I have several fetishes - spitting is definitely the only "taboo" one to a lot of people. So when I meet a guy who's really into it, or who gets excited about trying it for the first time, it always makes for an extremely scorching hot time. So I agree with you!

1 minute ago, PinkyPie said:

Spitting on my ass and then sticking their dick inside me is the greatest feeling I'm not done with you baby not even close

For me, I'm not into anal sex, so that wouldn't turn me on lol - but having a guy spit in my face and stuff like that - incredibly hot. Or even just watching him spit across the room or something like that. :-)

• 2 weeks later...