Spitting

Avalon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davebk

Found a hot guy on recon who was into chewing tobacco. We both put in a fat dip, and he wouldn't use a spitter at all. He'd spit on his chest or dick, I'd then lick it up off him and spit it into a shared spitter. It was incredibly hot.

Love to find a good quality rm guy who is really into spit of all kinds - very few mention it specifically as an interest. There are a few of the more alpha straight guys, but often are into spitting on a dude, but not combining it with making out and kissing.

Found a hot guy on recon who was into chewing tobacco. We both put in a fat dip, and he wouldn't use a spitter at all. He'd spit on his chest or dick, I'd then lick it up off him and spit it into a shared spitter. It was incredibly hot.

Love to find a good quality rm guy who is really into spit of all kinds - very few mention it specifically as an interest. There are a few of the more alpha straight guys, but often are into spitting on a dude, but not combining it with making out and kissing.

Totally dig this

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest davebk

Here's my regular "if you know a provider who really gets into this" post.  I know some will do it, but I always like to know if it is something the provider actually personally gets into and enjoys for his own sake.

5 hours ago, davebk said:

Here's my regular "if you know a provider who really gets into this" post.  I know some will do it, but I always like to know if it is something the provider actually personally gets into and enjoys for his own sake.

I met up a few times with a Boston area guy who was a great spitter, but I know he's retired now. But he was awesome and really seemed to enjoy getting things really wet and messy. I remember how he'd drench my face with his spit then rub his hands around in it - OMG that was so hot. :-)

I haven't done any spit play since the pandemic, though I'm now fully vaccinated - and would love to find a guy ready to let loose, lol. 

And I agree - such a huge difference between someone willing to do it and someone who really fucking into it.