Cleanliness

NavyChief
This topic is 2371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok, not that I am a Felix Unger type, but seriously guys, if you are in the personal service industry, don't be slobs, and don't be dirty. Believe it or not, some of us do care about when we need to go to the bathroom, we will not need a hep shot. I have walked into even hotel rooms that look like room service has not been there in a week, or apartments that oviously the cleaning staff went on strike..... last flipping year.... yo mama don't live here. No one is expecting it to be Operating Room clean or even military white glove inspection ready, but seriously dudes.... clean up your crap!

I've told this story before...early in my hiring career, I went to a guy's place for a massage. It was seriously, seriously dirty - bad smell, flies buzzing around, to the point where I wondered what I'd do if one landed on me during the massage. I was too young & timid to turn around & walk away. When I used the bathroom after the massage, I found at least part of the source - the toilet was so badly clogged that you could barely see any water in it.

In my experience, the guys who are serious about the work and interested in having repeat business maintain a clean and neat massage space. But the guys who are just passing through and staying in a hotel can be sloppy. One guy had open suitcases on every part of the floor in his (very small) hotel room and it was difficult just to get in and walk around.

I can't imagine how guys with a messy space think that the client will come away with a favorable impression, even if the massage is good

In my experience, the guys who are serious about the work and interested in having repeat business maintain a clean and neat massage space. But the guys who are just passing through and staying in a hotel can be sloppy. One guy had open suitcases on every part of the floor in his (very small) hotel room and it was difficult just to get in and walk around.

I can't imagine how guys with a messy space think that the client will come away with a favorable impression, even if the massage is good

True that, but I have had one that has an excellent massage, a little over priced, but excellent non the less, and the apartment is not good. I went there twice, and the 2nd time it was more organized but the bathroom a disaster. It is really if these guys want to break the stereotype type mold. I know more genuine straight guys more concerned about cleanliness, than some of these professionals. Anyway, rant complete, just sad.

I am the Felix Unger type and I have only gone to a couple of incall massages when the masseur was using a rented space. I almost never feel comfortable in shared rented spaces. I would rather manage the post-massage clean up in my own apt.

I recently moved an will need to rely completely on incall massage. If the place isn't clean, I will probably leave. I have been to several masseurs' apts and mostly they have been clean, comfortable, and located in safe areas. Recently I traveled to SF and used two masseurs in the Tenderloin. I probably would not feel 100% comfortable at night but both masseurs had clean spaces in sketchy apartment buildings.

• 1 month later...

A masseur that I went to once had a pet Persian cat that he let jump on the massage table - where I could see the fur it shed. Even though the sheet seemed clean and I'm not allergic to cats - if any client were allergic, an allergy attack would be a buzzkill. Also the bathroom had cat litter all over the floor. I've also seen other masseurs who have pets but keep them away from the massage area. What's everyone's general feeling about pets? Should the masseur notify the client ahead of time just in case of allergies? Or is the onus up to the client to ask?

A masseur that I went to once had a pet Persian cat that he let jump on the massage table - where I could see the fur it shed. Even though the sheet seemed clean and I'm not allergic to cats - if any client were allergic, an allergy attack would be a buzzkill. Also the bathroom had cat litter all over the floor. I've also seen other masseurs who have pets but keep them away from the massage area. What's everyone's general feeling about pets? Should the masseur notify the client ahead of time just in case of allergies? Or is the onus up to the client to ask?

Keep them away. Sorry, I don't want a little pussy or puppy eyes watching my HE. And the hair thing would have sent me out the door. Given the fact that is common for the nasal passages to loosen during a massage, especially face down, and the amount of natural toxins being loosened in your body during the massage, the last thing anyone needs is a potential allergen.

Now, I'm not a Felix Unger, Sheldon, or Seinfeld when it comes to germs, but....

Pets should be seen and not heard, and if there is one, the masseur should have the courtesy to mention it at sometime. And then be absolutely fn impeccable about it.

... rant over...

ec730141cfed579d48af0535b3fb79cb--male-fitness-models-male-models.jpg

26808ef0607dce128b617951f9bf85ab--romantic-bubble-bath-hot-male-models.jpg

http://static-yourtango-com.imgix.net/sites/default/files/image_list/monkey_in_bath.gif?h=225&ixlib=php-1.1.0&w=400&gifq=60&fit=crop

31055b63e32cd7c2475f83fd7ed04bcf.jpg

9cea2fd210cb5c50becd60daa5ed65dc.png

258398.gif

bcc65bed87f97eaca12f4b3b65e53c64.jpg

undefined

9231969d583bc6fd473d4113754887a6--tyson-beckford-fine-men.jpg

David-B.jpg?resize=558%2C437&ssl=1

11349359_1489610074701360_1753450939_n.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ynxoO3kG1iU/VeYI2Ad6dII/AAAAAAAAUeM/-Yr5QOw6llY/s1600/JB40217.jpg

627d6c0161c6b242f1d34e2821803df5--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/072/f/2/__wet_sexy_boy_bubble_bath_0514783_by_leesanfran-d5xysle.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/men/2015/12/18/CR6DKX-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

14574277_1876836665884290_4592641974523133952_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2ODMwNjE4ODMxNTU1ODUyOQ%3D%3D.2

f8639dc483fe9cf63f16a157cfbc9735--black-men-black-beauty.jpg

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/36/36f78fab1bde61cff288663ba18b50419cffb96f3c582eed625a32e56567ad83.jpg

Well apartment cleanliness is indeed important, but personal cleanliness is paramount. I never really recovered from @pubic_assistance's dingleberry post:

Yikes! You really know you found someone who is just doing whatever for the money if he shows up with crusted fecal matter in the crack of his ass. I'm not sure where some of you guys are finding these so-called massage therapists, but that's not what I would call them.