Survivor: Healers, Heroes, Hustlers

This topic is 2348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God JP is so hot...I hope he'll get more screen time in the future.

In last night's show, wearing those skin tight blue stretch boxer briefs that left nothing to the imagination, JP has an absolutely stunning ass, not to mention one of the hottest naturally developed chest and legs on this boy who is literally sex on those two gorgeous, muscular legs!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

SPOILER ALERT

and we lost the ginger last night :-( Man, he was pissed.

Those editors on the show not only showed the surprise blindside of Patrick but blindsided me, convincing me that Lauren would be the one voted out. I was surprised that Devon, Ryan and Ali all turned on him, and I could certainly see why he would be angry with them. But it's Survivor and blindsides happen. Did they make the right choice? Since the previews for next week show a redistribution, likely into two tribes, they just might have. We'll see.

as surprised that Devon, Ryan and Ali all turned on him, and I could certainly see why he would be angry with them.

They decided to cut their losses. It happens all the time, and usually to far better players than Patrick." Few people who are voted out act like such a baby when it happens.

Edited by WilliamM

JP is getting hotter and hotter. Cole is another dumb pretty kid unfortunately...

Poor, gorgeous Cole is far too open and sharing a soul for Survivor. He and Jessica should have been cast on The Amazing Race, where his friendly, open personality would make everyone he met want to help him!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=126915514696773

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918672381555675136

Edited by TruHart1

When Jeff asks "Do you want to know what you're playing for?" the contestants all say "YES!". I'd love for them to say "NO!" and not find out until after the contest was over.

I wish the idol holder could play it after the vote was counted and announced.

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't your post a spoiler for those who may not have watched tonight's show. In case you are wondering, I do watch the show.

I don't think so. I did not reveal who was eliminated. These two - Cole and Ryan - have been on the show since day one. I was just giving my opinion on appearance.

At this point it does not matter. By mentioning Cole and Ryan you are letting people knew they were not voted off last night. Why single out someone who will only be seen again at the finale, or in Ponderosa videos.

My mentioning their names simply indicated they were in this episode which was common knowledge for anyone who watched last week's episode and knew that they had not been voted off then. I gave no spoilers. I would never have shared who had been voted out so soon.

Cole is hot! Ryan, having lost weight over the time he's been on Survivor, looks positively anorexic. He started out extremely thin and now is literally only skin and bones! During the most recent immunity competition, Jeff Probst commented he could actually see Ryan's heart beating rapidly in his chest and the camera then obliged by showing us the skin of his chest over his heart moving in and out with his beating heart. It was a bit scary.

Cole is hot! Ryan, having lost weight over the time he's been on Survivor, looks positively anorexic. He started out extremely thin and now is literally only skin and bones! During the most recent immunity competition, Jeff Probst commented he could actually see Ryan's heart beating rapidly in his chest and the camera then obliged by showing us the skin of his chest over his heart moving in and out with his beating heart. It was a bit scary.

When Jeff said that I was reminded of this YouTube video

Cole is losing his luster for me, based on his general assholiness. JP is getting more and more attractive to me, but I've always liked the furry guys, and the state of his chest at this point tells me he was a chest-trimmer, now separated from his clippers. Ben's pretty hot too. I do love this stage where the guys are getting thinner and their pants don't stay up very well.