Burke Williams Recommendations

This topic is 1520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two out of my last three visits to Santa Monica I've had guys stroking in the steamroom.

One was straight and didn't want me to give him a hand, but he was very into watching me and shot an enormous load on himself.

I'll have to try Pasadena sometime.

Was he straight just because he didn't want you to jerk him off? Because beating off with a dude in a public space doesn't scream straight.

For lack of a better description he "looked" and "dressed" straight.

Had a very muscular and heavily tattooed Latino at the Sherman Oaks location a few months back that also "looked" straight. But he was all about showing off his uncut member. Going there this weekend and looking for a facial of another kind lol.

So he was wearing ugly dad jeans and a sports team jersey? What does "dressed straight" mean? LOL

Pro Tip: if he is at a spa, jerking off with you- he ain't straight.

Well there was definitely a straight guy that didn't mind some admiration earlier this week; his wife was getting a treatment on the women's side. Tall, blond and clean-cut.

Then during the same visit, a guy started doing yoga in the hot room, muscled, tattooed, and about six inches soft.

Saw him again today.

If anyone is up for a spa meeting, let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

During a recent evening visit there were 4-5 fitter guys there.

I'm pretty sure one guy was from 'The Bachelorette" and "Bachelor in Paradise" -- Iggy? He had a very loud douchebag friend.

They didn't wear trunks, but later one guy hopped into the hot tub in his underwear. He didn't shower either. Just hopped straight in. Gross.

During a recent evening visit there were 4-5 fitter guys there.

I'm pretty sure one guy was from 'The Bachelorette" and "Bachelor in Paradise" -- Iggy? He had a very loud douchebag friend.

They didn't wear trunks, but later one guy hopped into the hot tub in his underwear. He didn't shower either. Just hopped straight in. Gross.

Very gross. I liked when that place was cruisier

• 3 months later...
I went today before the Valentine's couples came. There was a lean jock who didn't mind freeballing.

There's also a group of 2-3 young straight guys who recently joined -- very fit friends but always wear shorts. Maybe the go to SMC.

Always eye candy at this location, and sometimes action. Let me know when you guys go next.

One of those three guys may not be as straight as you think, if they are the three I am thinking of. =)

I've been going a lot recently as I'm doing a contract gig for the next few weeks near the SM Promenade.

There's a lot of attractive tech bros in board shorts -- hopefully they're just using their holiday gift certificates.

There seems to be a pretty good comraderie among the regulars which we don't get in the Hollywood location.

Quite a bit of freeballing, too. Saw a fit Persian or Latin guy doing a workout in the sauna fully nude. Very nice body and package.

There was an older black male who left his towel open and was about 8" soft. Total show-off.

Maybe I'll make sure to stop by next Monday.

I've been going a lot recently as I'm doing a contract gig for the next few weeks near the SM Promenade.

There's a lot of attractive tech bros in board shorts -- hopefully they're just using their holiday gift certificates.

There seems to be a pretty good comraderie among the regulars which we don't get in the Hollywood location.

Quite a bit of freeballing, too. Saw a fit Persian or Latin guy doing a workout in the sauna fully nude. Very nice body and package.

There was an older black male who left his towel open and was about 8" soft. Total show-off.

Maybe I'll make sure to stop by next Monday.

Nice!!