Burke Williams Recommendations

This topic is 1520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're barking up the wrong tree with BW. I have literally never met anyone who got any type of action from a masseur there. Part of it is the fact that they absolutely drill it into the staff that they will call the cops, and part of it is that the doors don't lock and the rooms may not be as private as you assume they are as a client. That's all I can say about that. LOL

Just good masseurs. If there are any that are not as hung up on full draping, that would be great.

All the masseurs at BW West Hollywood are excellent...but they all, from my experience anyway, conduct themselves on a very professional level. I went for the escape and the massage. If you are looking for a little bending of the rules by the masseur, I don't think you will find it...I do miss the place, and wish that they had something comparable here.

The lockerrooms at every location I have visited are pretty cruisy- though the WeHo one is set up to prevent any action at all.

Yeah, the Hollywood location is just weird all around. Like a big noisy gymnasium and everything is like a fishbowl. The Santa Monica one is a more comfortable place to be and you can often find some play there too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a member at Burke Williams Santa Monica and every visit there is at least one super hot guy there.

Yesterday was no exception: a beautiful tan and toned guy who was very hung, and a dancer from Sweden I struck up a conversation with.

Oh, not to mention the four-way jerk fest in the steam room. But that's only happened once before. It's usually more miss than hit, but I've had a few hot sessions.

Maybe we should try to meet up sometime.

Used to be a member at SM and had some crazy hot experiences there...like Drained Empty often a miss, but when it was lit it was lit. Sherman Oaks is tougher cause the Steam Room is smaller and more visible.

Except there's more attendants that look the other way in Sherman Oaks. Though- they recently relocated where the sensor for the steamroom, from on the wall to directly above the door in the ceiling, so you can't just lay an icy rag on it and keep the steam going anymore. Pasadena still probably has the most action I've seen. SM has been a serious hit for me. i have only gone 3 times and every time there have been multiple choices and multiple opportunities to unload.

Except there's more attendants that look the other way in Sherman Oaks. Though- they recently relocated where the sensor for the steamroom, from on the wall to directly above the door in the ceiling, so you can't just lay an icy rag on it and keep the steam going anymore. Pasadena still probably has the most action I've seen. SM has been a serious hit for me. i have only gone 3 times and every time there have been multiple choices and multiple opportunities to unload.

Went to pasadena once and it was dead. I'll have to try it again.

I go to BW in Hollywood whenever I'm in LA. About 5 times/year. I have seen some cruising there but nothing overtly sexual, and that's how I prefer it. I go to BW for spa services and to relax after work, sometimes with friends. I'm glad the staff keep it toned down.

There are plenty of spas in LA (already discussed, search the forums) where erections are common and a smile will get you a bj or an ass.

I go to BW in Hollywood whenever I'm in LA. About 5 times/year. I have seen some cruising there but nothing overtly sexual, and that's how I prefer it. I go to BW for spa services and to relax after work, sometimes with friends. I'm glad the staff keep it toned down.

There are plenty of spas in LA (already discussed, search the forums) where erections are common and a smile will get you a bj or an ass.

I tried a search for other spa in LA but got a "too short or common " error