Stating the booking obvious...

Smurof
This topic is 2414 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw a masseur who did not post a photo earlier today. I was disappointed that he blatantly lied about his posted age by nearly 20 years. Why on Earth would someone claim to be in their 30s when they are in their 50s? Massage was just ok, but was icked out by a sudden loud bathroom trip he had to make close to the end of the session and was contemplating throwing my clothes on an making a beeline for the exit. If I didn't hear the sink water noise, I would've called it off.

This will end my booking of the photo-less or neck-down advertisers. No more unpleasant surprises.

Stop assuming everything in the ad is true. I think we have all learned it's NOT!!! If something is important to you as far as age, looks, smoking, level of expertise, etc. then ask them on the phone or text or email and tell them you will leave if they have lied.

Um we all hate fakes but I'm not even sure you can call this guy a fake since he didn't provide any pics to live up to, fake or otherwise. Please help me understand the mindset. If you care at all what the guy looks like why on Gods green earth would you ever hire a guy who posts no pics when there are so many alternatives? Am I missing something?

I saw a masseur who did not post a photo earlier today. I was disappointed that he blatantly lied about his posted age by nearly 20 years. Why on Earth would someone claim to be in their 30s when they are in their 50s? Massage was just ok, but was icked out by a sudden loud bathroom trip he had to make close to the end of the session and was contemplating throwing my clothes on an making a beeline for the exit. If I didn't hear the sink water noise, I would've called it off.

This will end my booking of the photo-less or neck-down advertisers. No more unpleasant surprises.

Next time just walk away.

Archived