Favorite Massage

Gr8massage
This topic is 2293 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least two are worth remembering, for very different reasons.

Both were many years ago. One was at the masseur's place over on the mid-east side of Manhattan, I think in Waterside Plaza. The masseur was a tall (he advertises as 6'5") very nicely muscled black guy, at the time probably in his late 20s. He still advertises on A4A, says he's 32 but he's got to be well into his 40s. And his current ad says he's in the Times Square area.

Who is he @dutchal? I would love your experience and would not say no! :D

Guest fm0322

About ten years ago, when I first began to get m2m massages, I was naive and anticipated a therapeutic massage. I did not entertain even the thought of "extras". I honestly thought a "HE" was just feeling happy when it was over. <pausing to laugh at myself>. The spa I went to in the West Village was one of the first men's spa in the city. By random chance I got a cute Chinese guy with very limited English. He had great hands and I loved getting massage from him. In addition, there was great chemistry between us. During the first two massages, it was pretty much serious massage with a few glancing touches when he was massaging my legs. About the third massage, the brief sensual elements of the massage became more intense and he did an amazing hand job (when I learned the definition of "happy ending". Later, mutual touching and still later full on sex. He was younger than me and I became a mentor coaching him to learn English and pursue his dream of education. He retired from the business several years ago after completing college, and he has a good job in healthcare. We remain very close friends. Truly a once in a life time experience.

About ten years ago, when I first began to get m2m massages, I was naive and anticipated a therapeutic massage. I did not entertain even the thought of "extras". I honestly thought a "HE" was just feeling happy when it was over. <pausing to laugh at myself>. The spa I went to in the West Village was one of the first men's spa in the city. By random chance I got a cute Chinese guy with very limited English. He had great hands and I loved getting massage from him. In addition, there was great chemistry between us. During the first two massages, it was pretty much serious massage with a few glancing touches when he was massaging my legs. About the third massage, the brief sensual elements of the massage became more intense and he did an amazing hand job (when I learned the definition of "happy ending". Later, mutual touching and still later full on sex. He was younger than me and I became a mentor coaching him to learn English and pursue his dream of education. He retired from the business several years ago after completing college, and he has a good job in healthcare. We remain very close friends. Truly a once in a life time experience.

This is a story with a Happy Ending :)

Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
There's nothing wrong with asking him if he has private clients. Do it in the room not out front by the receptionist. Be professional. If he's in OC, please DM me the details if he does accept private clients. A good CMT is always nice to find.

I eventually chatted more about hoping he stays at the chiro and he mentioned having worked at a spa nearby, a local spa, part of a therapeutic chain. He also shared having a GF and two young boys (at home I guess) so there isn't much chance of an incall, although I will keep tabs on how long he's staying at the chiro in case he moves on to another opportunity.

The latest couple of times while manipulating and stretching my arm he brought my hand against his stomach, which I admit doesn't bother me at all. That is some firm flesh, ya know?

But also, he continues to lean across me from above my head, which pushes his stomach against the side of my face. Again, that does not bother me at all. I do not mind the feel of that nice, muscled tummy against, and I may have nudged slightly against, with my face. Just a tiny bit. I'll see him again next week.

I eventually chatted more about hoping he stays at the chiro and he mentioned having worked at a spa nearby, a local spa, part of a therapeutic chain. He also shared having a GF and two young boys (at home I guess) so there isn't much chance of an incall, although I will keep tabs on how long he's staying at the chiro in case he moves on to another opportunity.

The latest couple of times while manipulating and stretching my arm he brought my hand against his stomach, which I admit doesn't bother me at all. That is some firm flesh, ya know?

But also, he continues to lean across me from above my head, which pushes his stomach against the side of my face. Again, that does not bother me at all. I do not mind the feel of that nice, muscled tummy against, and I may have nudged slightly against, with my face. Just a tiny bit. I'll see him again next week.

Good cliffhanger there ;)

This is many years ago, when I was still in my mid-20's. I went to this one guy in the Hollywood Hills, who was Italian. He was really hot. Mid-30's and good looking with a hairy thick body. He gave my back and neck a great massage - I remember cause I fell asleep and that's rare for me. I woke up a bit groggy when he asked me to flip over. That's when I noticed he had taken off his shorts. He proceeded to climb on top of me, his balls in my face and he started massaging my thighs. Before I could react - I was still kind of out of it, he put his mouth on my cock - and I came almost immediately. He swallowed every drop. (This is when I was so reckless and against better judgment didn't think about what I could catch from all these activities - but thankfully I left unscathed). He then proceeded to continue massaging me legs while straddling my face, with his hard cock bouncing against my chest and leaking pre-cum. I started to rim his beautiful asshole - man he smelled good - and I remember how his taint throbbed against my chin. Then he came all over my chest and I came pretty violently again. We showered together with deep kisses but I was too wasted to get it on another time. I tried to reach him a couple weeks later for a repeat - but he said he had moved away. I did drive by his place and there was another car in the driveway. Not sure if he had, but I got the message. Still the benchmark for the best massage for me, and fodder for many jerk off sessions through the years.

• 2 months later...

First time ever m4m massage. I didnt know whatto expect. Absolutely gorgeous latino masseur. Amazing massage from head to toe. It was on a bed and as he stroked his hands down my flanks and toward my hips he raised my ass up and started eating my ass. It was simply amazing. Finished with a lot of mutual touch and finish

I have lots of pleasant memories, but two stand out for different reasons:

1. I was getting a very nice massage by a handsome man who was wearing only a lightweight piece of cloth wrapped around his waist. The room was lit by candles. Can you guess what happens next? Yes, he accidentally caught the fabric he was wearing on fire! Fortunately he was able to put it out immediately and it didn't disturb the massage too much.

2. I hired a guy visiting my area on Thanksgiving day about six years ago. Went to his hotel, got on his bed (not great for a therapeutic massage, but for a more sensual one it will do), and was enjoying this handsome young man rubbing my body. After about a half hour, he got up, got a condom, put it on, and entered me. At the end of the session, I complimented him and said he went beyond my expectations based on his ad. His reply was along the lines of, "I advertise an erotic massage." I don't remember whether I told him that most erotic masseurs don't actually end up fucking me or just remained silent, but he got a nice tip on top of his fee. Unfortunately I never saw him advertise in my area again. I left a few voice messages but never got a call back, so I don't know if he simply stopped doing erotic massages or simply wasn't returning to my area so didn't feel a need to call me.

Thailand.

I went for a month 2 years ago. I wanted to experience everything the country had to offer, but most importantly the infamous massages.

It took some time for me to go into an actual M4M spa as it was in another country and I was alone. I wasn’t sure what to expect and it made me uncharacteristicly nervous. However, there was this one that kept catching my eye as I’d walk by daily, and it seemed to be the least seedy out of the ones I’d been perusing. It was conveniently located a block from the hotel where I was saying. They opened at 4PM. Night owls.

On the night I decided to go, I stood outside for about 10 minutes trying to build up the courage to walk inside. Stepping over that threshold was an experience that I never could have dreamed of in my wildest dreams and I will never forget. I’m used to the mechanical, conveyor belt system of massage spas in NYC and didn’t really expect much more than that.

I walked inside and I saw a sea of sexy young Thai boys sprawled across- what seemed like- a living room floor. They were all on their gadgets, some texting, others playing games, etc. The door closed behind me and a young woman (lady boy) came up to me and handed me a “menu” of services. I made my selection of time frame and room type and then she walked me to the center of the room.

The guys all stood before me in a line and simultaneously took of their shirts. She asked me who I liked.

At this point I was being extremely shy. I’m not a timid or shy person normally- but this act of selecting a guy for a massage as they stood before me so I could have my pick of the litter slightly intimidated me. And it was obvious that, as I checked them out, they too were sizing me up at the same time. I felt a flush of nervousness and slight embarrassment. It felt so wrong but it also felt so HOT!

Some of the guys would shift the bodies in a sexy way to show of muscles, or they’d make flirty expressions in hopes that I’d select them.

The woman who ran the spa saw that I was struggling. She held the menu to block her face from the boys and asked me what I was hoping for. I didn’t quite understand at first so she whispered “top? Or bottom?” I’m versatile and so I said it didn’t matter- which made her roll her eyes in a sweet way and jokingly say “you’re on your own”. I took another glance over the boys and I realized that my eyes kept going back to this one slender boy who was trim and wearing these yellow and black harem pants. He was about 22. I pointed at him. As soon as I did that, the other boys dropped back to the floor, their shirts back on and immediately back on their devices again.

My Thai boy asked me to take a seat while he prepared the massage platter. He introduced himself as Aaht.

As I sat there, I noticed that everything was so well done. It was dimly lit but not so much as to be too dark. There were subtle red lights around and a slight scent of incense. The music was slow, tribal and primitive - yet sexy and relaxing. I was in a daze and I felt like a royal prince waiting for his massage as I sat there in what felt like a throne.

Aaht came over holding a platter that had a jar of oil, a candle, a water bowl with floating orchid, and a bottle of water for me. He told me to follow him.

At this point I began to get excited. He was so sexy and as he stood there shirtless over me, I could feel my blood pumping fast which made me hot in my ears. I stood up and began to follow Aaht up the stairs. He was barefoot and I could hear his feet patter against the wood steps as he climbed. He was steady and fluid as he went up the staircase and I could barely keep up. But watching him from behind as his shirtless body worked his way up to the room, mixed with the music, and his harem pants, and the sound of his feet got me hard before anything happened. As he would turn to go up another spiral of the stairs, I could catch a glimpse of his cock silohouette bounce against the thin fabric of his harem pants. And the round curve of his ass was just as delicious.

After what seemed like eternity, he opened the door to a room and showed me inside. It was here where he asked me to undress and place my clothing into a box shelf. I fumbled with my shoes and laces and shorts and T-shirt trying to contain my excitement but failing miserably. He smiled and it was incredible. I felt hot in my ears again.

Once I was naked, he ushered me into the bathroom where he told me he would wash me. He set the water to a perfect temperature and started to soap me up. It was so sensual having him run his hands over me so rhythmically- I was hard instantaneously. I couldn’t wait for the massage. He dried me off, held my hand, and walked me back into the massage room.

There he asked me to lay down on the table face down. It was then, for the first time, that I noticed the mirrors lining the entire bottom half of the wall. A perfect view for when laying on the table. I could see everything. He undressed and began with massaging my legs. This was a first for me. I’ve never had a massage start at my legsz Slow. Deep. Thorough. He was trained. And it felt amazing, especially after all of the walking around I’d done. Now initially, I had my head in the face cradle as he massaged me. However as he worked his way up my body (making sure I was moaning the entire time), I realized I needed to take advantage of the mirror and so I turned my head to watch his body as it meshed with mine. I could have cum so easily at any second as the intensity and pleasure was so amazing. And the massage itself was such great pressure and penetrating that I was in my own personal heaven.

As he went up my back, I could feel his cock rubbing against my thighs and my ass and my back as he went back and forth on my body while straddling me.

This went on for a while until he asked me to flip over. From there he continued to straddle the front of my body while massaging me. I watched in the mirror as he slid his body up and down my body while I leaked pre-cum from the tip of my dick- mixing with the oil from his jar. He slowly began to move from the straddle position. Before I realized it, my legs were over his and he sat underneath me.

I was so excited I could have exploded.

He then leaned in quietly and asked “can I fuck you?” I took a deep breath in and exhaled “yes, please fuck me” and he grabbed a condom and did just that. This was the most intense and blissfully insane experience for me. I was on another plane while our bodies mixed together And I watched every second of him fucking me through the mirror, with the red light, on this massage table, in Thailand. He was so into it and so very hard.

At last we both came and he let me rest for a bit while he started the shower again. He called me over and washed me thouroughly from head to toe while telling me about himself and his life in Bangkok. It was ultimately very sweet.

In the end I left a tip that was triple the amount of the massage (it’s so cheap in Thailand and so worth it).

This was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had in my massage-getting life and I always always always play it back in my head.

One day I’ll go back and try to re-live the experience as best as possible. And if not, then at least I had Aaht that once.

Fin.

Edited by dreamboy13

Thailand.

I went for a month 2 years ago. I wanted to experience everything the country had to offer, but most importantly the massage.

It took some time for me to go into an actual M4M spa as it was in another country and I was alone. I wasn’t sure what would happen. But there was this one that kept catching my eye and seemed the least seedy out of the ones I’d been perusing. It was conveniently located a block from the hotel where I was saying. They opened at 4PM. Night owls.

On the night I decided to go, I stood outside for about 10 minutes trying to build up the courage to step inside. Stepping over that threshold was an experience that I never expected and can never forget.

I walk inside and I see a sea of Sexy young Thai boys sprawled across- what seemed like, a living room setup. They were all on their gadgets, some texting, others playing games, etc. The door closed behind me and a young woman (lady Boy) came up to me and handed me a “menu” of services. I made my selection and she walked me to the center of the room.

The guys all stood before me in a line and simultaneously took of their shirts. She asked me who I liked.

At this point I was being extremely shy. I’m not a timid or shy person normally- but this act of selecting a guy for a massage as they all sized me up at the same time was disconcerting. It felt wrong but it also felt very sexy.

Some of the guys would shift the bodies in a sexy way to show of muscles, or they’d make flirty expressions in hopes that I’d select them.

The woman who ran the spa saw that I was struggling. She held the menu to block her face and asked me what i was hoping for. I didn’t understand at first so she whispered “top? Or bottom?” I’m versatile and so I said it didn’t matter. I did another glance over the boys and I realized that my eyes kept going back to this one slender boy who was trim and wearing these yellow and black harem pants. I pointed at him. As soon as I did that, the shirts were back on the other boys and they were engaged in their devices again.

My Thai boy asked me to take a seat while he prepared the massage platter. He introduced himself as Aaht.

As I say there, I noticed that everything was so well done. It was just so ly lit but not so much as to be too dark. There were subtle red lights around and a slight scent of incense and there was some slow music that felt like tribal and primitive yet sexy and relaxing. I was in a daze and I felt like some royal Prince waiting for his massage as I sat there in that chair.

Aaht came over holding a platter that had a jar of oil, a candle, a water bowl with floating orchid, and a bottle of water for me. He told me to follow him.

At this point I began to get excited. My blood was pumping fast and I felt hot in my ears. I began to follow Aaht up the stairs. He was barefoot and I could hear his feet latter against the wood steps as he climbed. He was steady and fluid as he went up the staircase and I could barely keep up. But watching him from behind as his shirtless body worked his way up to the room, mixed with the music, and his harem pants, and the sound of his feet got me hard before anything happened.

After what seemed like eternity, he opened the door to a room and showed me inside. It was here where he asked me to undress and place my clothing into a box shelf. I fumbled with my shoes and laces and shorts and clothes trying to contain my excitement but failing miserably. He smiled and it was incredible. I felt hot in my ears again.

Once I was naked, he ushered me into the bathroom where he told me he was wash me. He set the water to a perfect temperature and started to soap me up. It was so sensual having him run me so fluidly and rhythmically- I was hard instantaneously. Then he dried me off and walked me back into the bedroom.

There he asked me to lay down on the table. It was then that I noticed the mirrors lining the entire bottom half of the wall. A perfect view for when laying on the table. He undressed and began with massaging my legs. Slow. Deep. Thorough. He was trained. And it felt amazing, especially after all of the walking around I’d done. It was great. He worked his way up my body and made sure I was moaning the entire time. It was such great pressure and penetrating. It was heaven.

As he went up my back, I could feel his cock rubbing against my thighs and my ass and my back as he went back and forth on my body while straddling me.

This went on for a while until he asked me to flip over. From there he continued to straddle the front of my body while massaging me. I watched in the mirror as he slid his body up and down my body while I leaked from my head- mixing with the oil from his jar.

Then he leaned in and asked “can I fuck you?”

I took a deep breath in and said “yes, please fuck me” and he grabbed a condom and did just that. This was the most intense and blissfully insane experience for me. I was on another plane while our bodies mixed together And as I watched through the mirror.

At last we both came and he let me rest for a bit while he started the shower again. He called me over and washed me thouroughly from head to toe while telling me about himself and his life in Bangkok. It was ultimately very sweet.

In the end I left a tip that was probably triple the amount of the massage (it’s so cheap in Thailand and so worth it).

This was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had in my massage getting life and I always always always play it back in My head.

One day I’ll go back and try to re-live the experience as best as possible. And if not, then at least I had Aaht that once.

Fin.

@dreamboy13 , loved your post! It sounds like a HOT experience. The thing I enjoyed the most was your writing style. The way you wrote it really sets the mood and makes the reader feel like we are there! You should check out www.literotica.com. It reminds me of things I read on there. Maybe write something for that site also. You have a great way of expressing yourself. Thanks for sharing your time in Thailand!

@dreamboy13 , loved your post! It sounds like a HOT experience. The thing I enjoyed the most was your writing style. The way you wrote it really sets the mood and makes the reader feel like we are there! You should check out www.literotica.com. It reminds me of things I read on there. Maybe write something for that site also. You have a great way of expressing yourself. Thanks for sharing your time in Thailand!

Whoa! Huge compliment thank you so much. I’ll most certainly check out that site.

DB/Fin,

Where is this massage place located and what's its name?

Hi! Sorry for delay, I wasn’t alerted to this message. By the way, name isn’t fin, just saying “end” or “finish” at the end ;-)

This place is called Spa Saladaeng.

It’s right off of the main road down by Silom’s main road. I tried looking it up but now seems to be gone. :-/

Thailand.

I went for a month 2 years ago. I wanted to experience everything the country had to offer, but most importantly the infamous massages.

It took some time for me to go into an actual M4M spa as it was in another country and I was alone. I wasn’t sure what to expect and it made me uncharacteristicly nervous. However, there was this one that kept catching my eye as I’d walk by daily, and it seemed to be the least seedy out of the ones I’d been perusing. It was conveniently located a block from the hotel where I was saying. They opened at 4PM. Night owls.

On the night I decided to go, I stood outside for about 10 minutes trying to build up the courage to walk inside. Stepping over that threshold was an experience that I never could have dreamed of in my wildest dreams and I will never forget. I’m used to the mechanical, conveyor belt system of massage spas in NYC and didn’t really expect much more than that.

I walked inside and I saw a sea of sexy young Thai boys sprawled across- what seemed like- a living room floor. They were all on their gadgets, some texting, others playing games, etc. The door closed behind me and a young woman (lady boy) came up to me and handed me a “menu” of services. I made my selection of time frame and room type and then she walked me to the center of the room.

At this point I was being extremely shy. I’m not a timid or shy person normally- but this act of selecting a guy for a massage as they stood before me so I could have my pick of the litter slightly intimidated me. And it was obvious that, as I checked them out, they too were sizing me up at the same time. I felt a flush of nervousness and slight embarrassment. It felt so wrong but it also felt so HOT!

The woman who ran the spa saw that I was struggling. She held the menu to block her face from the boys and asked me what I was hoping for. I didn’t quite understand at first so she whispered “top? Or bottom?” I’m versatile and so I said it didn’t matter- which made her roll her eyes in a sweet way and jokingly say “you’re on your own”. I took another glance over the boys and I realized that my eyes kept going back to this one slender boy who was trim and wearing these yellow and black harem pants. He was about 22. I pointed at him. As soon as I did that, the other boys dropped back to the floor, their shirts back on and immediately back on their devices again.

As I sat there, I noticed that everything was so well done. It was dimly lit but not so much as to be too dark. There were subtle red lights around and a slight scent of incense. The music was slow, tribal and primitive - yet sexy and relaxing. I was in a daze and I felt like a royal prince waiting for his massage as I sat there in what felt like a throne.

At this point I began to get excited. He was so sexy and as he stood there shirtless over me, I could feel my blood pumping fast which made me hot in my ears. I stood up and began to follow Aaht up the stairs. He was barefoot and I could hear his feet patter against the wood steps as he climbed. He was steady and fluid as he went up the staircase and I could barely keep up. But watching him from behind as his shirtless body worked his way up to the room, mixed with the music, and his harem pants, and the sound of his feet got me hard before anything happened. As he would turn to go up another spiral of the stairs, I could catch a glimpse of his cock silohouette bounce against the thin fabric of his harem pants. And the round curve of his ass was just as delicious.

After what seemed like eternity, he opened the door to a room and showed me inside. It was here where he asked me to undress and place my clothing into a box shelf. I fumbled with my shoes and laces and shorts and T-shirt trying to contain my excitement but failing miserably. He smiled and it was incredible. I felt hot in my ears again.

Once I was naked, he ushered me into the bathroom where he told me he would wash me. He set the water to a perfect temperature and started to soap me up. It was so sensual having him run his hands over me so rhythmically- I was hard instantaneously. I couldn’t wait for the massage. He dried me off, held my hand, and walked me back into the massage room.

There he asked me to lay down on the table face down. It was then, for the first time, that I noticed the mirrors lining the entire bottom half of the wall. A perfect view for when laying on the table. I could see everything. He undressed and began with massaging my legs. This was a first for me. I’ve never had a massage start at my legsz Slow. Deep. Thorough. He was trained. And it felt amazing, especially after all of the walking around I’d done. Now initially, I had my head in the face cradle as he massaged me. However as he worked his way up my body (making sure I was moaning the entire time), I realized I needed to take advantage of the mirror and so I turned my head to watch his body as it meshed with mine. I could have cum so easily at any second as the intensity and pleasure was so amazing. And the massage itself was such great pressure and penetrating that I was in my own personal heaven.

This went on for a while until he asked me to flip over. From there he continued to straddle the front of my body while massaging me. I watched in the mirror as he slid his body up and down my body while I leaked pre-cum from the tip of my dick- mixing with the oil from his jar. He slowly began to move from the straddle position. Before I realized it, my legs were over his and he sat underneath me.

He then leaned in quietly and asked “can I fuck you?” I took a deep breath in and exhaled “yes, please fuck me” and he grabbed a condom and did just that. This was the most intense and blissfully insane experience for me. I was on another plane while our bodies mixed together And I watched every second of him fucking me through the mirror, with the red light, on this massage table, in Thailand. He was so into it and so very hard.

In the end I left a tip that was triple the amount of the massage (it’s so cheap in Thailand and so worth it).

This was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had in my massage-getting life and I always always always play it back in my head.

Fin.

I agree... That was an amazingly hotttt story!!! Wish there was something like that here in the states :p:D

Thailand.

Fin.

Amazing story! I was born and raised in Bangkok and I went to college right around the corner from that area. I know exactly what you were talking about! Glad you had a good time visiting my hometown! ;)