MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With all this adoration for Mr. Powers, how come he has only three reviews?

No need, I guess, to write similarly glowing reviews over and over! Or, perhaps, some don't need to shout to the world that they've met Victor! He has a well-established, stellar reputation.

Edited by azdr0710

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to add to all of the positive reviews Victor's received.

He is polite, responsive to texts and and his photos are up to date. And the nature of this post suggests, his ass is impressive and without one hair: Perfect for eating. Also, as others have said, he is an impressive bottom and will work without complaint. For those that enjoy spit only to play- warm him up and you'll find him very receptive to what you have to give :)

No need, I guess, to write similarly glowing reviews over and over! Or, perhaps, some don't need to shout to the world that they've met Victor! He has a well-established, top reputation.

I want to disagree slightly. As was suggested, I think that people do look to see how often a certain worker might have been hooked up with. Also certainly in certain cases some stellar info might be repeated, some info might be accompanied by other info that is of aid. At any rate, I think I might just encourage everyone who wishes to to write reviews even if they think they will be slightly repetitive.

Edited by TruthBTold

I want to disagree slightly. As was suggested, I think that people do look to see how often a certain worker might have been hooked up with. Also certainly in certain cases some stellar info might be repeated, some info might be accompanied by other info that is of aid. At any rate, I think I might just encouraged everyone who wishes to to write reviews even if they think they will be slightly repetitive.

I can see your point. Interesting thought. I hadn't looked T it that way. Quality over quantity.

Thank you @Topbreed

With all this adoration for Mr. Powers, how come he has only three reviews?

Great Question. :D

Victor is at the top of my wishlist but I have not yet been able to be in the same place at the same time as he, so far! I do fervently hope to rectify that in the cumming new year. I guarantee my review will be submitted immediately upon satisfaction of fulfilling this particular hope and dream, as I have little doubt that I, too, shall be ecstatic after seeing the man in person and thus tasting his delights for myself! :):);)

TruHart1 :cool:

Sorry, I don't know the gentlemen mentioned in this thread. Is Victor Powers related in any way to Austin Powers? Younger brother perhaps? :)

LOL! As stated (gushed about!) by other posters, Mr. Powers has a most impressive ass and seems to be one of the most blessed and popular "catchers" in the business. Imagining a glorious three-way with @peterhung85 up top and @VictorPowers down below (yes, in my fantasy I would most likely be in the middle!) is the stuff of my wet dreams! ;)

Yeah, "gushing" seems to be the way everyone's talking on this thread.

It's like it's 1943 and Frank Sinatra is on stage! :)

Even though Sinatra was a tall, good-lookin' drink of water in 1943, his body was never in the same league as Mr. Powers'! Thank goodness he had an amazing talent as a singer! o_O;)

"....better wardrobe" --->Excuse me Sir, but THAT is impossible!!!! :D

Whether one is referencing @peterhung85 or @VictorPowers, in the final breakdown, although I find that though both may dress very well, I am not paying much attention to Peter's wardrobe and I'm pretty certain that I will have the same feelings about Victor's terrific wardrobe - I'll be anticipating what is under that wardrobe. It's rather like receiving a Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, etc.) gift, where, although the paper and/or wrapping style may be impressive, I am always more intent on getting past the wrapping, to the 'meat' of the gift!!! o_O:eek:;)

Whether one is referencing @peterhung85 or @VictorPowers, in the final breakdown, although I find that though both may dress very well, I am not paying much attention to Peter's wardrobe and I'm pretty certain that I will have the same feelings about Victor's terrific wardrobe - I'll be anticipating what is under that wardrobe. It's rather like receiving a Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, etc.) gift, where, although the paper and/or wrapping style may be impressive, I am always more intent on getting past the wrapping, to the 'meat' of the gift!!! o_O:eek:;)

You are sweet (as usual), I was actually referencing to Austin Powers' outfit.... This, being one of the more subtle ones :D

http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/o-mike-myers-officially-signs-on-for-austin-powers-4-639x360.jpeg

...and was just making a statement that it is hard to beat a wardrobe like his ;)

You are sweet (as usual), I was actually referencing to Austin Powers' outfit.... This, being one of the more subtle ones :D

http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/o-mike-myers-officially-signs-on-for-austin-powers-4-639x360.jpeg

...and was just making a statement that it is hard to beat a wardrobe like his ;)

True, Austin has some really great outfits (some that would actually look good on me. But I thought Victor Powers in a very small bikini back side facing me might also fulfill my whimsy.

Edited by TruthBTold

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is 1981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.