Hands-free Orgasm. Can Anyone Else?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice vid Lance~ ❤️

Yes, I've practiced handsfree as well...

I don't masturbate, (alone) very often, (if at all), but when I do, it's always handsfree~ I started handsfree techniques back when I was 13yrs old...

One of my faves used to be hanging from a tree branch, a door or a vertical bar, raising my legs and torso up... the feeling gets intense and makes my dick hard... it takes a minute or two before I bust my nuts that way~ it's a good work out too~ Great for your abs~

I also used to do a "zen moment" sort of thing where I would lay on my back... completely relaxing my entire body... and then concentrate on the feeling in my prostate, ass and dick... my cock would get hard and start dripping with pre-cum... I could feel the small rivers moving up my urethra... eventually, I would cum just from doing that~ The sensations of orgasm would undulate in tidal waves of intensity~

In the beginning it wound take me 45 minutes or longer to reach the happy ending... After ongoing practice, I could "get there" in about 5 to 10 minutes~ He hardest part was completely relaxing every part of my body except my prostate and dick~

It was euphoric and surreal to say the least~ I always felt dazed after doing it~ The experience was very similar to a "wet dream" but in a meditative star of mind... halfway between being awake and asleep~

A third way I've tried and still enjoy, is resting a fast, high frequency vibrator on the very tip of my dick... and then gently finessing sensations in my nipples with my fingers... my dick gets super hard and starts dripping... That makes me cum hands free and my hard on lasts long after cumming that way~

I would love to do that while under a rim chair licking ass and maybe the guy sitting on it talks to me and plays carefully with my nips~ Mmmm~

One fourth way is having the guy bottoming for me lay back in a sling... I work my cock up inside of him and hold my dick there motionless... no movements back and forth... simply feeling the natural movements of his tunnel of wanting around my dick... looking into each other's eyes and playing with each other's nips... concentrating on his pulse, against my dick, (I. An feel that with my dick in his ass)... the feeling of my balls and bush against his butt cheeks & skin... that slow "rolling in the sack" that balls do when you get excited and the jizz starts to take its course through your dick tube~

With some patience, I can cum that way... and then fuck furiously just after cumming~ Super Intense~ The little movements become amplified during the process and the idea and feeling of Pre-cum streaming thru, (and out of), my dick is incredible~

Tyger~

Tygerkink@yahoo.com

971.400.2633 (phone calls must be scheduled in advance thru texting or email. thx)

https://rent.men/AAATygerscentXXX

http://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/oregon/tyger_portland

Edited by Tygerscent

Nice vid Lance~ ❤️

Yes, I've practiced handsfree as well...

I don't masturbate, (alone) very often, (if at all), but when I do, it's always handsfree~ I started handsfree techniques back when I was 13yrs old...

One of my faves used to be hanging from a tree branch, a door or a vertical bar, raising my legs and torso up... the feeling gets intense and makes my dick hard... it takes a minute or two before I bust my nuts that way~ it's a good work out too~ Great for your abs~

I also used to do a "zen moment" sort of thing where I would lay on my back... completely relaxing my entire body... and then concentrate on the feeling in my prostate, ass and dick... my cock would get hard and start dripping with pre-cum... I could feel the small rivers moving up my urethra... eventually, I would cum just from doing that~ The sensations of orgasm would undulate in tidal waves of intensity~

In the beginning it wound take me 45 minutes or longer to reach the happy ending... After ongoing practice, I could "get there" in about 5 to 10 minutes~ He hardest part was completely relaxing every part of my body except my prostate and dick~

It was euphoric and surreal to say the least~ I always felt dazed after doing it~ The experience was very similar to a "wet dream" but in a meditative star of mind... halfway between being awake and asleep~

A third way I've tried and still enjoy, is resting a fast, high frequency vibrator on the very tip of my dick... and then gently finessing sensations in my nipples with my fingers... my dick gets super hard and starts dripping... That makes me cum hands free and my hard on lasts long after cumming that way~

I would love to do that while under a rim chair licking ass and maybe the guy sitting on it talks to me and plays carefully with my nips~ Mmmm~

One fourth way is having the guy bottoming for me lay back in a sling... I work my cock up inside of him and hold my dick there motionless... no movements back and forth... simply feeling the natural movements of his tunnel of wanting around my dick... looking into each other's eyes and playing with each other's nips... concentrating on his pulse, against my dick, (I. An feel that with my dick in his ass)... the feeling of my balls and bush against his butt cheeks & skin... that slow "rolling in the sack" that balls do when you get excited and the jizz starts to take its course through your dick tube~

With some patience, I can cum that way... and then fuck furiously just after cumming~ Super Intense~ The little movements become amplified during the process and the idea and feeling of Pre-cum streaming thru, (and out of), my dick is incredible~

Tyger~

Tygerkink@yahoo.com

971.400.2633 (phone calls must be scheduled in advance thru texting or email. thx)

https://rent.men/AAATygerscentXXX

http://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/oregon/tyger_portland

Now I'm hard and dripping, and at work, so I'll just close my eyes and picture both of you for a while and see what happens...

Looks like THIS guy may have the skill also ? Kinda takes it over the top when the cock is rock hard.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2ef74e6306b4c75120a71c29102b5b1e/tumblr_ovifteFT1v1varllho1_400.gif

Sorry, that doesn't count, doesn't show what happened before the orgasm, and being able to reach orgasm without an erection takes much greater full body focus.

Ok, OK, as long as there's a creamy finish, I'm not too concerned about the backstory. :rolleyes:

I understand that the orgasm is your focus and priority, but you're kinda missing the point of my posting. I'm trying to point out that intimacy, sex and orgasm aren't as linear as many assume. The idea that it's about cock focused touching, erection, friction and ejactulation is a narrow perspective. Reaching an orgasm that is full body and not cock-focused is achievable and an amazing experience.

Barely on-topic, but I've always been turned on by videos that show a guy growing hard without he (or anyone involved) touching his cock. The old Buzzwest site had a few massage videos where the guy flipped over and his cock was soft, but as the massage progressed and the masseur was working his front, but not yet getting near his cock, he slowly grew harder on his own.

Barely on-topic, but I've always been turned on by videos that show a guy growing hard without he (or anyone involved) touching his cock. The old Buzzwest site had a few massage videos where the guy flipped over and his cock was soft, but as the massage progressed and the masseur was working his front, but not yet getting near his cock, he slowly grew harder on his own.

I think your point is quite on topic, our body is one big eroginous zone, we should spend more time exploring our full self when we are self-pleasuring and not just be so cock-focused and linear.

Guest RBmont-real

From an evolutionary standpoint, it is pretty much expedient to cum while erect for procreative purposes. If natural selection had made us more amphibious, dropping a load would likely not be contingent on sufficient tumescence for penetration. The OP is right on about the narrow bandwidth to which we become habituated. When turkey-baster-type use and retrieval techniques get more play and further supplant longstanding fuck traditions as time progresses, hands can be freed up for 24/7 digital communication and blowing one's jiz at will becomes the norm.

I think your point is quite on topic, our body is one big eroginous zone, we should spend more time exploring our full self when we are self-pleasuring and not just be so cock-focused and linear.

Only a few people have THAT MUCH time on their hands. I'm always focused on the other things I have to do. Pleasuring myself, if its without a partner is something usually quick. Get it over, maybe take a nap and move on.

Guest RBmont-real

I forgot to add that natural selection has also favored us with built-in erection-busting biochem woody neutralizers eg, type-5 phosphodiesterase, so our dicks don't get swiped by playful sabre-tooth kitties, our seed can remain viable in a nice compact temperature controlled unit, and our tools are not prone to necrotizing priapism that would result in them rotting and dropping by the wayside.