Surprise HE at "legit" spa

CLNYC85
This topic is 2458 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently went for a massage to my regular masseur at a legitimate spa that Ive been going to for a while now (once every 4-6 months for the past 3 years - so frequently enough for me to know the masseur well but not for him to know me well enough.)

As the wonderful massage was winding down, the masseur started wiping off the oils with a towel, per usual. When he started wiping around my groin area (not directly on my genitals though) I began to involuntarily moan a bit. As a result he continued wiping around that area and so I kept moaning. And before I knew it the towel was off and the masseur started "rubbing me down", culminating in a happy ending. As you can imagine I was both very pleased but also a little shocked since I've received many messages from this person before and this was the 1st time this happened.

Now I think this might be a problem because:

1) I'm in a monogamous relationship

2) I really like this masseur - he's been a miracle worker for muscle pains throughout my body. Can i go back not expecting a HE again? And vice versa, can I go back expecting a HE again??

3) another issue is compensation. receiving a HE also requires a higher tip and given the legitimacy of this spa the prices are already pretty high.

Overall, I'm not actually complaining and have no problems with the masseur, but I am curious to read peoples thoughts on this matter and if it's happened to anyone else before...

Recently went for a massage to my regular masseur at a legitimate spa that Ive been going to for a while now (once every 4-6 months for the past 3 years - so frequently enough for me to know the masseur well but not for him to know me well enough.)

As the wonderful massage was winding down, the masseur started wiping off the oils with a towel, per usual. When he started wiping around my groin area (not directly on my genitals though) I began to involuntarily moan a bit. As a result he continued wiping around that area and so I kept moaning. And before I knew it the towel was off and the masseur started "rubbing me down", culminating in a happy ending. As you can imagine I was both very pleased but also a little shocked since I've received many messages from this person before and this was the 1st time this happened.

2) I really like this masseur - he's been a miracle worker for muscle pains throughout my body. Can i go back not expecting a HE again? And vice versa, can I go back expecting a HE again??

3) another issue is compensation. receiving a HE also requires a higher tip and given the legitimacy of this spa the prices are already pretty high.

Overall, I'm not actually complaining and have no problems with the masseur, but I am curious to read peoples thoughts on this matter and if it's happened to anyone else before...

I would just talk to him the next time. Tell you really appreciated the spontaneity of it all, and felt great, but it was not expected and really desired. Massages can and are sensuous, but do not need to be explicit, especially once you have found a good one, the skills part and the connection are so hard to come by.

Guest fm0322
I would just talk to him the next time. Tell you really appreciated the spontaneity of it all, and felt great, but it was not expected and really desired. Massages can and are sensuous, but do not need to be explicit, especially once you have found a good one, the skills part and the connection are so hard to come by.

Great reply and a nice pun to finish it off. I complerely agree with the response.

Happen to me one time, at that same point... almost the same situation too. It was not really what I wanted but did not know what to say or do. Sadly, I did not go back out of embarassment and it was too bad because he was a great massuer. However, in the end I paid the normal price and tipped the normal tip as I feel tipping extra for that is sort of wrong (and i think illegal is many states). Plus I feel it was more something that he wanted then what I wanted, because when I started to become a little aroused from his rubbing... he rubbed a little closer with both hands.

The second time that happened, I just ignored "it" and so did the massuer. Once it was over and I was getting off the table, he asked if I wanted a "release" and I said "I think I am good"... and he replied "I thought so, but just checking". We ran into each out later that same night in a bar and needless to say.... I eventually ended up getting that release - haha. (true story!)

Not to sound prudish and definetly not judgemental, but a massage to me is my time to get out of my head, relax and most times to heal from old man aches and pains. I do love a good looking guy doing the massage though. When the above situation happened, I got all tensed up, uncomfortable and all I could think was... there went the benefits of the dam massage!

I think it's a good idea to bring it up in person, saying, "It was awesome and I loved it, but I want you to know that I don't have that expectation - so you don't have to feel weird when you see my name on the schedule. And hopefully it'll stay just between us" - which he will undoubtedly appreciate as well!

If you really like them as a masseur, I would say go back. Maybe it was a one time thing because he sensed the desire for it? Either way, it seems like he does an overall good job as a masseur and it would be a waste to lose someone who does a good job. I've gone to masseurs in their home who did give HEs and then I returned in the future and when it seemed like it was going that way, I politely declined. They never took any offense to it. Sometimes they just get a vibe and go with it. Sometimes I just want a massage and other times I like a nice finish to it as well. But sometimes you might just have to signal when you're up for it and when you're not. Communicate what you want or don't want. It seems like he's an easy going enough person anyway to pick up on signals so don't worry about it too much.

It's interesting to hear this point of view. Maybe my mindset will change as I get older but for me a massage without HE just doesn't feel complete. As long as I'm comfortable with the masseur and know ahead of time that it's going to happen, I'm typically completely relaxed about it. I will say that when it happens unexpectedly, it does make me question if the masseur is getting more out of it than I am, even though I still enjoy it and allow it to continue. But when it happens unexpectedly, there's also that shock effect that tends to heighten my mood.

I've been getting massages at upscale hotels/resorts for the past 10 years or so, and I would say if I had a male therapist, about 75% of them ended in a release. Guys have even slipped me their numbers and asked to meet up later. It could be because I'm still in my 20s and have a 9" cock, but I didn't even know places like the ones in this forum even existed until I discovered this site a couple months ago lol.

I've been getting massages at upscale hotels/resorts for the past 10 years or so, and I would say if I had a male therapist, about 75% of them ended in a release. Guys have even slipped me their numbers and asked to meet up later. It could be because I'm still in my 20s and have a 9" cock, but I didn't even know places like the ones in this forum even existed until I discovered this site a couple months ago lol.

Haha if only we were all that lucky.

viewpoint from the other side of the table: we're taught in massage school, that erections are an automatic response to relaxation that happens to some men when one is relaxed. So they just say to ignore it, unless there are obvious signs that it's intentional, like moaning, grinding and guys jerking it.

I've worked at a spa, saw a few boners through the sheets, but the guys were half asleep or snoring, so I just went on with my massage. Since you were a regular maybe the moaning was new and he took it as a signal to go further. I'm assuming he enjoyed providing the release or he wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't hesitate to go see him again and just discuss it with him during the next intake about what your expectations are and that relief he provides for your muscles is why you go to him, not the release.

that sounds like a great massage!! pm if you feel like it, im looking for a new masseur but not to impressed with the reviews of guys on here. mik

I was at a very upscale and "legit" spa in Vegas. When the masseur entered

the relaxation room I actuallly thought to myself "God, I hope he's not

my masseur....he's too fucking beautiful and this is going to end in tears".

Of course, he was my masseur.

Once we were in the room things progressed very rapidly to full on bumping

and grinding. By the way....those huge Vegas Spa rooms?...can be REALLY fun!

So, 90 minutes later in the afterglow....I mentioned that I was a little surprised

at how quickly and how far things had gone. He said, "the truth is I've worked

here 10 years and I've never messed around with a client. Even tho there were

times when I really wanted to. Today's my last day....and once I saw your tan line

...I figured...what the fuck! Thanks for making my fantasy come to life"

Ummmm....yea, it might be that.

Haha! Yeah, 20s plus 9" cock might have something to do with it. ;)

Lucky for you, you'll have the cockhounds for life with that significantly above average physical attribute. Enjoy!

And thanks to everyone who's shared a story. I guess I'll share one of mine.

When I get massages I'm very focused on therapeutic expertise. Years ago, an early 30s MT/PT who was recommended to me and since he seemed well-regarded, I gave him a try. When he arrived, I knew I was in trouble because he was exactly my type. After my 90mins, he spontaneously started exploring my pitched tent and I ended up on top of the world for his first time. It only happened once but it was very memorable.

I can totally understand how this made you feel awkward and uncomfortable. But I have to say this is one of my ultimate fantasies. I love the unexpectedness of it - completely different feeling than knowing what you are getting upfront. I never make overt moves but that dance of maybe a sound here and an inappropriate touch in response drives me CRAZY. If anyone cares to share info in LA always up for new suggestions.

Archived