Fitness model in LA

jazboy
This topic is 2480 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If that gets deleted , then I don't know what the forum is for. I tried to share with my forum buddies the existence of a super - elite guy who doesn't advertise and just goes by word of mouth. Who I have personally hired. (I'm seeing him today again). Who said to me "please connect me to your friends". Anyway I'll pm the guys I know who I think might want his number. No good deed goes unpunished.

If that gets deleted , then I don't know what the forum is for. I tried to share with my forum buddies the existence of a super - elite guy who doesn't advertise and just goes by word of mouth. Who I have personally hired. (I'm seeing him today again). Who said to me "please connect me to your friends". Anyway I'll pm the guys I know who I think might want his number. No good deed goes unpunished.

Seems appropriate to have been deleted. Have you reviewed the TOS?

i

Seems appropriate to have been deleted. Have you reviewed the TOS?

the problem I have with the forum is that there is no way to discuss the best guys. The small group of elite , insanely hot guys who don't have ads in rentmen , who don't see three guys per day. The guys you don't bargain with. You pay what they ask if you want to see them or you move on. Non- pros who do other things but will see someone on occasion for a lot of money. Usually guys with jobs who want to live a little larger than they could normally afford to. How do we share these guys with each other without getting deleted ? I have great luck finding these guys. And I have shared some with other forum members privately. And other forum members have shared with me. The other day , I saw someone ask in the forum about a famous fitness model : well I've seen the guy. I could connect them. It's the same thing. I rarely hire guys who advertise, but I hire a lot. And no I'm not a pimp. I've got a successful business.

i

the problem I have with the forum is that there is no way to discuss the best guys. The small group of elite , insanely hot guys who don't have ads in rentmen , who don't see three guys per day. The guys you don't bargain with. You pay what they ask if you want to see them or you move on. Non- pros who do other things but will see someone on occasion for a lot of money. Usually guys with jobs who want to live a little larger than they could normally afford to. How do we share these guys with each other without getting deleted ? I have great luck finding these guys. And I have shared some with other forum members privately. And other forum members have shared with me. The other day , I saw someone ask in the forum about a famous fitness model : well I've seen the guy. I could connect them. It's the same thing. I rarely hire guys who advertise, but I hire a lot. And no I'm not a pimp. I've got a successful business.

It may be a problem without a solution. I have a similar situation here in Austin with a beautiful young man who advertised briefly but had to take it all down for personal reasons. However, he is still working and will take referrals, but I don't know how to help him. I knew that a posting such as yours would not fly, and I'm not about to cold call (via PM) guys that I know are in Austin. No matter how you present it, it will be met with suspicion. And it clearly won't be allowed in the forum for a whole host of reasons.

The unadvertised, unknown, not vetted via review "best guys". I'd keep them in your vest pocket and call it a day.

Yes. I think you are right. But if there are guys in LA who hire the way I do and the kind of guys I do, please share with me when you can. I'm always open to meet someone special. I think you and have helped each other out, mike.

Yes. I think you are right. But if there are guys in LA who hire the way I do and the kind of guys I do, please share with me when you can. I'm always open to meet someone special. I think you and have helped each other out, mike.

Understood....also - prepare for the price backlash comments a LOT of forum members will respond with...those special guys at $700-1000 will scare off a large group of posters here.

Every now and then I'll go down to Rodeo Drive and check out Neiman Markus or Barneys just to see how rich people shop. I see shoes going for a $1,000 and tee shirts for $500 and I'm like Wtf. When we hear someone say they only go for the 'super-elite" we get the idea.

Every now and then I'll go down to Rodeo Drive and check out Neiman Markus or Barneys just to see how rich people shop. I see shoes going for a $1,000 and tee shirts for $500 and I'm like Wtf. When we hear someone say they only go for the 'super-elite" we get the idea.

Some years ago, My partner and I were in LA with my mother. We had lunch at a restaurant on Rodeo Dr. As he was getting up from the table to go to the restroom, my partner upset a half-empty cup of espresso and it got all over my mother's white slacks. He was mortified and wanted to immediately go buy her something to wear. I said,"We can't - another pair of slacks for her here will cost you a week's paycheck." He said,"I have to do this." So we went to a small women's store on Rodeo Drive. It was run by a very elegant Italian woman who looked like Sophia Loren. We told her what we needed and she said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of this," and she waved us toward a nice seating area, had somebody serve us drinks and she showed my mother to the dressing room. Then, she started searching the racks for things for my mother to try on. She made at least three trips back to the dressing room with more clothes for her to try on. At one point, we asked her how things were going, and she gave us sort of a dismissive wave and headed back to the dressing room. When it was over, my mother left with a gorgeous summer-weight wool skirt that was on sale for "only" $500.00. She loved the entire experience - all the pampering and getting to try on so many beautiful clothes really did her a lot of good.

I'd definitely be interested in that type of a recommendation! Thanks.

I've thrown away $300 on guys who where just so-so many times. A slam dunk for $1000 is worth it to me. Every once in a while you find an amazing guy for $350. And that's great too. But if you know they are super hot and you can afford it, why bargain? Plus when you pay retail, they are usually extra eager to make you happy. Nothing worse than someone going into it with resentments.

I've thrown away $300 on guys who where just so-so many times. A slam dunk for $1000 is worth it to me. Every once in a while you find an amazing guy for $350. And that's great too. But if you know they are super hot and you can afford it, why bargain? Plus when you pay retail, they are usually extra eager to make you happy. Nothing worse than someone going into it with resentments.

I get the whole slam dunk thing. If you can afford it why not. I look for a BF experience though. IMO it's pretty rare to get that from some A list exclusive super hot guy. I know that's the holy grail for many though. Then again I get that it's not everyone's need. Like the muscle worship guys. They don't need or even want interaction from the guy. Just stand there and pose.

I get the whole slam dunk thing. If you can afford it why not. I look for a BF experience though. IMO it's pretty rare to get that from some A list exclusive super hot guy. I know that's the holy grail for many though. Then again I get that it's not everyone's need. Like the muscle worship guys. They don't need or even want interaction from the guy. Just stand there and pose.

very true. everybody has different needs. Funny, I saw a kid the other day who you'd never call elite and he was just super hot to me. And he was straight and getting him aroused to the point where he got curious about getting fucked for the first time was a very hot experience and totally different. So I totally agree with you that different desires and fantasies call for different types (and price-ranges) of guys. I guess in this thread I am talking about how there is something about the unattainable become attainable that is arousing to me.

• 3 weeks later...

W

i

write a review, discuss the review on the forum, you know like everyone else does.

I suppose if jazboy had written: just had an earth shattering experience with unlisted fitness model in LA. PM me for details and info. That wouldn't have violated any rules?

That would work for me. Perhaps the idea for this site is he should write a review with that person's contact info there, and then it becomes official?

Archived