Body trim in NYC

AndyDandy
This topic is 2412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just curious, but if it's only chest hair, which is both visible and accessible, why not just do it yourself? It's so easy!

My cock is also visible and easily accessible....but sometimes

I like for someone else to take care of it....grin

Just curious, but if it's only chest hair, which is both visible and accessible, why not just do it yourself? It's so easy!

Because, quite honestly, they do a better job of blending the chest into the abs and the abs into the groin. You get my drift...

You can also check out 'Expert Grooming & Massage" on Masseurfinder NYC in 'relax' section. I can't cut and paste the link at the moment. But it is done in a private apt/ studio and Alex is great . He does all types of body grooming - in addition to massage and does a great job.

You can also check out 'Expert Grooming & Massage" on Masseurfinder NYC in 'relax' section. I can't cut and paste the link at the moment. But it is done in a private apt/ studio and Alex is great . He does all types of body grooming - in addition to massage and does a great job.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alexnewyork.shtml

Always wondered about him... he's a daily poster on Craigslist. What's his massage like?

Thanks. That's great advice. Does anyone have experience with this guy?

• 1 month later...

Archived