Best muscle in NYC?

johnh23
This topic is 2434 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, a very rare face picture of Colton!!....met him a few times several years ago when he lived out West....hair is shorter now, it appears......one of the good guys, but DO NOT bring up any personal drama - just have fun and admire him (I didn't bring up drama, but he told me that's a dealbreaker for future meets with anybody)......and don't become clingy (some here will remember THAT drama here in the forum a few months ago!).....just have fun!!

Who is the best is so subjective from person to person?

My personal fav doesn't advertise any more and sees only a few regulars. I mean the way his body looks now blows all the previous incarnations of his body out of the water. I get to see him in 2 weeks. YAY!!!!

Of those who are mentioned in this thread so far... I'd go with Russ. With the caveat that i haven't met any of them. However, Russ has a great combo of qualities that would make me be all over him without hesitation.

wow, a very rare face picture of Colton!!....met him a few times several years ago when he lived out West....hair is shorter now, it appears......one of the good guys, but DO NOT bring up any personal drama - just have fun and admire him (I didn't bring up drama, but he told me that's a dealbreaker for future meets with anybody)......and don't become clingy (some here will remember THAT drama here in the forum a few months ago!).....just have fun!!

So ... what kinds of fun is Colton into? His RM profile focuses on muscle worship, as do most of Daddy's reviews, and if flexing/strength moves/domination is as far as he'll go, that's OK by me. But based on his profile it seems he's open to more. and I'd like to know just how far he's gone with others. Anybody? PM me with specifics.

Archived