MasculineJason in Denver?

skipsmithsf
This topic is 939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest davebk

I heard back from him. He was very gracious but said that he is not into the aggressive dom side of sex, and didn't think we'd be a good fit. I appreciated his honesty. To be clear, I had asked about the piggier side of dom stuff, so my guess is that it was just a bit much for his style.

I've exchanged a few emails. He seemed really friendly. If I were going to Denver, I wouldn't hesitate to book an after noon with him.

I imagine him having a stable of well-heeled regulars. There's a pic of him on his website sporting a Rolex that he said a client had just given him.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've spent some time looking at his videos online (myvidster, for example) and I've never seen any bottoming by Jason. That would be something to see. I did just recently find another famous top - Jack Dixon - performing as a bottom for Luke Harrington. That surprised me. What is the world coming to?

I've spent some time looking at his videos online (myvidster, for example) and I've never seen any bottoming by Jason. That would be something to see. I did just recently find another famous top - Jack Dixon - performing as a bottom for Luke Harrington. That surprised me. What is the world coming to?

I never met Jason physically, but have webcammed with him. When he first started advertising he seemed pretty open to ass play at least but not bottoming. As he updated his ad copy over time, he seemed less open to it. Or to be more exact, it wasn't as obvious as it once was in his ad.

In our webcam discussions, about 2-3 years ago, he told me if we were to meet up he would be open to ass play (rimming and fingering on him) and if he got comfortable enough with me possibly bottoming. He said he generally didn't bottom for clients unless they were ts or when he did so with his wife. I haven't webcammed with him in a while. So I don't know if he still holds to anything he told me back then.

the video above with the fem twink is smoking hot. you can tell by jason's actions and words that the fem twink type is his type. i guess the closer to a woman for most "straight" guys the better. he "came" 3 times in that video. each time was loud grunting and cumming inside the twink but no money shots. maybe he came... maybe he didnt. it is a video after all. he really is hot and does great work.

the video above with the fem twink is smoking hot. you can tell by jason's actions and words that the fem twink type is his type. i guess the closer to a woman for most "straight" guys the better. he "came" 3 times in that video. each time was loud grunting and cumming inside the twink but no money shots. maybe he came... maybe he didnt. it is a video after all. he really is hot and does great work.

I had a discussion with him several years ago when he 1st started advertising. He was very friendly. I think I remember him saying he could top guys forever because it was extremely hard for him to cum except with his wife. Or something close to that. But I could see how a really feminine ts person could stimulate him the same way his wife might. It just pretty much confirms that he's straight.

Gman

• 1 year later...

37? More like 67. When not managed properly, anabolic steroids can add many years.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:37 AM, Italiano said:

his acne is quite ... pronounced

Testosterone is a bitch. Quite a buzz killer for me. Plus I don't even want to imagine that cigar breath.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:37 AM, Italiano said:

70 (SEVENTY!) 5* reviews on rentmen (ok, 10 from one guy and 4 from another...).

If he doesn't promote himself who's gonna do it?

Edited by lonely_john

I am not particularly fond of his latest look with a longer beard, more tattoos and even a bit of a  steroid stomach (jerking off video)...Everybody raves about him (I contacted few of his reviewers on rentmen) and he really seems to enjoy his time with any kind of man, thin, big, old, fit, twink, young, fem, masculine, VERY big.....

He is also quite nice and friendly when contacted.

I like him and I am not so sure if I do, I am very tempted and doubtful!....

And also, I am staying at a hotel, and I am afraid that someone will call the police when he screams cumming.....😄

Edited by Italiano