Netherlander

melrosesouth
This topic is 2447 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yumpin Yimmy == He is Cute! And 6 foot 7? Where do you store that!

But when your claim to fame is being extra thick extra hung and you have no dick pic -- I am a lil bit disconcerted . . . by the lack of evidence to support ones' claim . . .

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!

I think he supports his "claim" in his private pics

Yumpin Yimmy == He is Cute! And 6 foot 7? Where do you store that!

But when your claim to fame is being extra thick extra hung and you have no dick pic -- I am a lil bit disconcerted . . . by the lack of evidence to support ones' claim . . .

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!

even in private pics??? I have asked for an unlock but haven't seen them yet.

I have tried to schedule with him. I had some back and forth to see if he would travel to my location and his availability. However, when I tried to set up the appt, there was no response. I happened to reach out to him again yesterday and he responded "Oh sorry! I did not see your message, I will be back on the 12th it's 300 for the first hour.". He is visiting Miami now.

He used to show his Outcall rate, but now it says "Ask". I believe that the previously advertised rate was either $200 or $250...but with the "Ask" ...that seems to have changed...unless there was an upcharge because I asked him to bottom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
He's also apparently only a top. Or maybe only a top based on my description. Not vers.

He has a vague resemblance to a very rare FB of mine who is 26 and whom I've always found to be extremely cute.

He lists as versatile but his ad copy sure doesn't sound like it. Plus he's only 19 if the ad is to be believed. I'm trying to remember if I ever hired anyone that young. If I did it was mainly by accident. I think the youngest I can remember would be 20 or 21. And that wasn't often as I preferred guys in late 20's on up.

Even in my private life not hiring -I think 20 or 21 is the youngest I've ever been with and that's only happened twice that I can think of.

Gman

Never hired that young. Picked up quite a few 18/19 year olds in my heyday when I was in my early 20's though! Maybe mid-20's too... ;)

I was 41 the first time I had sex-already bald and pudgy-I never had the opportunity to pick up a young one when I was young. So-no offense-it was a bigger deal for me to pick up that young one last summer when I was 55.

Gman

Archived