Brian Bonds

Rudynate
This topic is 2479 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had a fascination with him for a year or so. Saw him today at the Dore Alley fair. He was standing off by himself reading texts on his phone, and I thought it was him. He then stripped his shirt off, and I was sure it was him.

All I could think was, "What an amazing man."

I think there's a date with him in my near future.

Rudy, I saw him years ago. Body has definitely improved. Really nice guy. He use to live in Arkansas. All I can say, is that he is like a fine wine. Has only improved with age. If he still lived here, I would hire again.

I may have to wait awhile. According to his RM profile, he lives in Montreal at the moment - I was overcome by that big chest covered with red hair and the muscle butt. Not to mention the angelic face.

It would have been difficult for him to be in Montreal AND the Dore Alley Fair (SF) on the same day.

About a year ago Brian and Drew Sebastian gave a fisting demo at Mr S in SF. Both totally versatile, they sucked, rimmed, fucked and fisted each other. It was great to see them both live and up close.

I followed him on social media for awhile, because I was going to be in his area. he seems like a sad trainwreck--lots of ambitions (in legit show biz) but seemed really disorganized as a person. Big pothead. Is able to get together for business or is dysfunction part of the package.

Archived