Texas

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh HELL yeah! A smorgasbord from my old hometown (I see the UTD tower there in the background)! I'll take 1, 3 (mmm hairy!), 4, 9, and finish up with 7 (a real sweetie!). Big D boys rule. Wish there were a few more 'scorts around town tho (I'm rather spoiled here in LA). I'm heading there in 3 weeks, any prospects?

Guest zipperzone

>I like how #5 can't keep his hands off his dick in either

>photo. :7

That's cause he is trying to keep his boner down.

Would be interesting to know the date these were taken. Some of the hair styles are slightly out of date!

VDN..There sure is some "SWEET-CHEEKS" in that crowd..A Visual that always catches my Eye, right after A "Sexy Face"! Thanks for another Contribution..I sure wish more guys were into "Visually" Contributing. Lately in the Forums.. 1 Photo would be worth more than "2" Thousand Words! LOL You are Sorely missed for your "Wit and Great" Photos! Rock On! :+

Guest skrubber

>Kick ass just from loking at the scenery it was taken next to

>Trinity University in San Antonio...

Still can't spell, huh?

Not all that high against it, maybe, from a practical view point. I mean, have you ever seen a picture of a streaker who was erect? Au contraire, it seems to shrink most guys like standing in front of a waist high air conditioner.

I don't know on what basis the guys were chosen to be in this picture, and I would love to, but I doubt if any of them are "in the profession."

And if we're going to keep (as I hope) to criticizing our fellow posters actions rather than their persons, might we not apply the same sort of kind action to gentlemen who come to our attention for other than professional reasons? }(

love this pic. also love that it's taken at the University of Dallas, which is a CATHOLIC (Jesuit) school. can tell they're teachin those boys right!!! :) (not catholic bashing--i just love boys who are supposed to be "nice" but are actually naughty... :)

V.M. They can say what they want. I Personally am always "Luv'in" your way of spelling! Wish I was smart enuff to put them all in a collection. Glad to see you haven't become "Bored" after your retirement to still hangout here..Some guys should be Happy there are still "Positive" people around here, who don't take "Themselves" or their Keyboard "Tapping" too seriously...:+

Hello Michael,

>Just tired of all this manipulating and caniving snap shots

>that I see on here.

All of my life I have STRUGGLED with spelling. It is a shame that so many people equate spelling with intelligence and that is not always so. All of my posting on message centers and all of my emails go through a rigorous spell check regimen. I too grew SO TIRED of people's comments on my spelling. I was frustrated as I consider myself an intelligent fellow. However, spelling was always an issue for me. Phonetic awareness and how that is connected to spelling is not an indicator of one's intelligence.

What makes me spell so nicely on the message center is this little gem:

http://www.iespell.com/

It is a spell checker for Internet explorer. The tool will install right on your IE tool bar.

Also, when away from home, I use http://www.spellcheck.net/ .

In the end, I feel compassion for others is the best trait in a man and not his ability to spell floccinaucinihilipilification (it's a real word girls ... look it up!). Michael, after talking to you for some time, you are a compassionate man.

In the meantime, take a spelling test everyone! http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz.cfm?qid=22321&origin=

I scored 80 and I am proud.

PEACE

VDN

Archived