Silence Will Not Create Change

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was interviewed last month by the Bay Area Reporter and they just released their Pride Edition, where I was named a Change-maker. I respect the choice of sex-workers and clients to be discreet and maintain anonymity, but for me, visibility is the only option. Click here to read the article. IMG_1634.jpg

I was interviewed last month by the Bay Area Reporter and they just released their Pride Edition, where I was named a Change-maker. I respect the choice of sex-workers and clients to be discreet and maintain anonymity, but for me, visibility is the only option. Click here to read the article. IMG_1634.jpg

Great article Lance. Well done

Nice.

Im always impressed by well-intended, intelligent people who pursue their goals in a focused manner.

It would feel a little low-minded to say it makes me want to hire you. It makes me want to know you.

And, as I'm also an East Bay homebody, when's dinner? :p

Nice.

Im always impressed by well-intended, intelligent people who pursue their goals in a focused manner.

It would feel a little low-minded to say it makes me want to hire you. It makes me want to know you.

Thanks so much! Any reason we can't get to know each other both over dinner and in the biblical sense? ;)

Great article Lance. Will hopeto see you at the Palm Springs Weekend in April.

Thanks! Hoping to make it to the gathering next year. This year I had booked a camping trip to Yosemite, which has to be done 4 months out, so there was no way I was changing that.

Thanks! Hoping to make it to the gathering next year. This year I had booked a camping trip to Yosemite, which has to be done 4 months out, so there was no way I was changing that.

I dont want to hijack the thread. Did you like camping there? Some of the tales about crowding at the permitted camp sites are a deterrent.

Ive always stayed in Yosemite West. Timeshare, or rental, or bed 'n breakfast.

I dont want to hijack the thread. Did you like camping there? Some of the tales about crowding at the permitted camp sites are a deterrent.

Ive always stayed in Yosemite West. Timeshare, or rental, or bed 'n breakfast.

I've never found it to be crowded, usually stay at Lower Pines. The sites are decent sized and bathrooms are plentiful.

I was interviewed last month by the Bay Area Reporter and they just released their Pride Edition, where I was named a Change-maker. I respect the choice of sex-workers and clients to be discreet and maintain anonymity, but for me, visibility is the only option. Click here to read the article.

"Visibility is the only option."

Amen, brother. A great read - I'm honored to know you and call you a friend. I'm grateful for your visibility and your voice. Love you!!

Miss you too hun! Was hoping to make it down that way again in late Aug but looks like it might have to wait until Oct

October in the desert is good. October with a few moments with you would make it fabulous. Keep me posted, please!

Nice.

Me too!

Archived