411 on youngtwinkboy

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I doubt that rentmen would post the ad without proof of age. Seems like he would satisfy any underage fantasies some might have that they would never act upon if truly underage. I'll bet he is in high demand.

Hopefully for him he will continue to look younger than his actual age throughout his life unless he wants to be a daddy someday.

I doubt that rentmen would post the ad without proof of age. Seems like he would satisfy any underage fantasies some might have that they would never act upon if truly underage. I'll bet he is in high demand.

He's pushing the narrative too. I'm not just a twink. I'm a"young twink boy". Code of coarse for under age. Secondly, Mikebidude was about to hook up with a under aged guy on RM till I pointed it out to him. So yes all the time.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

• 4 weeks later...
I'm taking the plunge with youngtwinkboy in a few minutes.

I checked his pics on google and his phone number, nothing fishy came out.

He is based in Harlem.

I'll let you know.

Be careful. Make the first appointment in a bar, if he has a fake ID you can argue he tricked the bouncer and you.

I hope everything goes well. He looks yummy.

Ok he is real, not a scam.

I'll write a formal review when I find the time, but for now:

- even cuter than his pics.

- perfect hygiene

- excellent bottom, could take me all the way in without any fussing about.

- kissing but without tongue

- other skills: terrible, remains very passive and was just laying down in bed, while I was enjoying his cute body.

- Asked for his fee before the action

I'm taking the plunge with youngtwinkboy in a few minutes.

I checked his pics on google and his phone number, nothing fishy came out.

He is based in Harlem.

I'll let you know.

Ok he is real, not a scam.

I'll write a formal review when I find the time, but for now:

- even cuter than his pics.

- perfect hygiene

- excellent bottom, could take me all the way in without any fussing about.

- kissing but without tongue

- other skills: terrible, remains very passive and was just laying down in bed, while I was enjoying his cute body.

- Asked for his fee before the action

56 minutes between these two posts. I'll assume you would not repeat.

~Boomer ~

• 1 month later...

I also met with Carlos "YoungTwinkBoy" recently. It was a very positive experience. Really good looking, pleasant and conversational, and fully engaged. Kissing was without tongues but he was perfectly up for everything else! I'd certainly repeat, and recommend anyone else who is tempted not to be afraid to give him a go.

• 1 year later...