How To Clean Your Ass - Best Instructional I've Seen

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 1666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is by far the most honest and thorough instruction manual for anal douching that I have ever seen. Loving the use of cartoons to make it accessible and to dampen the "yuck factor". Because this is a subject that is always coming up, I thought many could benefit. I will absolutely be sharing this with clients that are new to anal sex. Check it out and share your thoughts.

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far the most honest and thorough instruction manual for anal douching that I have ever seen. Loving the use of cartoons to make it accessible and to dampen the "yuck factor". Because this is a subject that is always coming up, I thought many could benefit. I will absolutely be sharing this with clients that are new to anal sex. Check it out and share your thoughts.

Thanks Lance, that's a great summary. @Eric Hassan posted it on Twitter a couple of days ago. It's worth reposting here and elsewhere again and again, it's great advice.

So..all my life I have been doing the 'fast' clean! My ass has taken big, small, thin, thick and everything in between. Luckily the 'accident' only happened twice in my life! All others were fun experiences with guys. From that, I guess the 'full' clean is not really necessary for me....

But still...I wish I had seen this type of advice and instructions at the start of my sexual life!

And it's always appreciated if the top is cool with an ass malfunction!

Agreed 100%! I believe that it is my responsibility to make everything alright, no matter what goes wrong. I'm sure that many have experienced trauma from a douching mishap and a partner that reacted poorly, perhaps to the degree that people have given up bottoming entirely or for a period. I don't ever want to ever be the cause of that.

Agreed 100%! I believe that it is my responsibility to make everything alright, no matter what goes wrong. I'm sure that many have experienced trauma from a douching mishap and a partner that reacted poorly, perhaps to the degree that people have given up bottoming entirely or for a period. I don't ever want to ever be the cause of that.

Well Lance I appreciate this . Saw it posted already. The cramping part when using the shower hose I guess comes with practice. I've gotten better with anal douche.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe they really do. At least to the men who became my regulars. One of my favorite guys was so reassuring when I thought I was cleaned out and I wasn't basically stated it's going to happen. It's the nature of the business.

I had the same experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Douching is probably one of my least favorite things in the world to do - usually in the past have used Fleet enemas - removing the saline solution in the container and replacing it with lukewarm plain water. Once I remember telling a guy who wanted to get in there, "but I haven't douched," and the response was "I don't care" LOL - and nothing unseemly happened; it was a quickie anyway. Most DO care, though. I think, though, that unless you do an actual full colonoscopy prep with fast, there's always gonna be a little somethin' left in there - maybe I'm wrong?

Douching is probably one of my least favorite things in the world to do - usually in the past have used Fleet enemas - removing the saline solution in the container and replacing it with lukewarm plain water. Once I remember telling a guy who wanted to get in there, "but I haven't douched," and the response was "I don't care" LOL - and nothing unseemly happened; it was a quickie anyway. Most DO care, though. I think, though, that unless you do an actual full colonoscopy prep with fast, there's always gonna be a little somethin' left in there - maybe I'm wrong?

I've mentioned this in other threads, but I find that a largely plant based diet and the addition of some fibre supplements (pure for men specifically) means that I don't have to douche. Once I have a BM 98 times out of 100 there will be no appreciable faecal residue. Douching isn't particularly good for you, so I avoid it as much as possible. I'm generally confident that I can get fucked at the drop of a hat with no mess.

I've mentioned this in other threads, but I find that a largely plant based diet and the addition of some fibre supplements (pure for men specifically) means that I don't have to douche. Once I have a BM 98 times out of 100 there will be no appreciable faecal residue. Douching isn't particularly good for you, so I avoid it as much as possible. I'm generally confident that I can get fucked at the drop of a hat with no mess.

A total perk of veganism - clean as a whistle!

• 1 month later...

So... I have been trying to follow the instructions for the deep douche. I find that after 10 seconds, I just cannot hold any more water. I wait a bit and add more water for a few more seconds, but there was no way that I could fill it up for the cumulative 30 seconds. Do I wait more patiently?

something is definitely WRONG ! (or a female for that matter)
First, I am been doing what the link called a quick one all my life. It worked well for any size top. I did not know that you can do a deep one until I saw that link in the first posting. Second, be nice. I was just asking a question to people who knows more about this, so that I can learn how to do it better. Some people come out of the closet early and others come out of the closet late in life.

First, I am been doing what the link called a quick one all my life. It worked well for any size top. I did not know that you can do a deep one until I saw that link in the first posting. Second, be nice. I was just asking a question to people who knows more about this, so that I can learn how to do it better. Some people come out of the closet early and others come out of the closet late in life.

To be fair, this really has nothing to do with being Gay, or in a closet... it has to do with personal Hygiene, which one should grasp a sense of as they grow.

Personal hygiene is one thing, douching your ass is not something people just do, unless you're an experienced bottom. We're not all bottoms. I'm sure the info is helpful for some people who might not have known. I agree with the previous poster - be nice. Some people are isolated and where do you expect them to learn AssDouching101? I've been out 20 years and never once have my friends and I had conversations about this.

Some things are instinctual, like sucking cock. And other things are common sense. Unless you live under a rock ?

Some things are instinctual, like sucking cock. And other things are common sense. Unless you live under a rock ?

I don't understand if you are suggesting/insinuating that EVERYBODY should douche regularly like everybody (supposedly) brush their teeth at least twice a day?.....

I have been mostly a bottom since I started to be sexually active, which is for the past 40 years. (Wow! Time flies...:()

Honestly, I learned douching not later than 20 years ago, so the first half of my rumpings have been enemas free. I used to "finger wash" the inside of my anus. Yes, of course I had some accident, but I have to say that it has been contained to a low percentage of my rides. Still, when it happened it always made me feel a bit "embarrassed" and uneasy.

Since I started douching I have been using a plastic bottle of fleet which I feel up with lukewarm water, but contrary to the very helpful tutorial for the "quick one", I do it 2,3,4 times until what comes out it's totally clear. I usually do it from 1 to 3 hours before sex.

Once I douched 8-9 times but the water never came out totally clear, I decided to go for it anyway and...boy how I regretted it!:eek:

That's definitely a sign that an accident will happen, I learned!

Of course it depends also by yr diet the day before and the day of intercourse, but now I always douche if I know that I will be fucked, and apart from that unpleasant experience, all the time is perfect or almost perfect.

Only twice I didn't douche, I went in two occasions for a massage and unexpectedly I found myself on my back on the massage table with the masseurs (two different ones) pounding me, in the back of my mind inevitably I thought "oh man, I didn't douche!" but they were too hot to stop them :D

Everything went smooth and the condom (I am so self concerned that I always look at the condom afterwards, even if just with a glance of my eye) as a whistle! So now I douche even when i go for a "healing" massage", you never know....;)

At the end, we have to consider that our anus is not a vagina, and shit can happen.

Edited by Italiano

So... I have been trying to follow the instructions for the deep douche. I find that after 10 seconds, I just cannot hold any more water. I wait a bit and add more water for a few more seconds, but there was no way that I could fill it up for the cumulative 30 seconds. Do I wait more patiently?

First, I am been doing what the link called a quick one all my life. It worked well for any size top. I did not know that you can do a deep one until I saw that link in the first posting.

I'm in the camp that says if what you've been doing has always worked, stick with it. And definitely don't force anything. :)