How To Clean Your Ass - Best Instructional I've Seen

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 1669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it depends also by yr diet the day before and the day of intercourse, but now I always douche if I know that I will be fucked, and apart from that unpleasant experience, all the time is perfect or almost perfect.

I eat lots of fiber the day before. Beets are very good for cleaning out. Just make sure it all comes out before having sex. An accident involving beets would be especially unpleasant.

• 1 month later...
I doubt the majority of straight guys know how to clean out.

WHY would they now ? (unless of course they are over 50 and preparing for a colonoscopy) ;)

But there is a vast difference between normal daily hygiene (which EVERYONE should know), and preparing for a butt invasion... I havent been invaded for over 25 years, and dont miss it, but probably need a good cleanout, just for "maintenance" purposes ? But I HAVE had colonoscopy during that period, so maybe I'm good ? :D:D

BTW, the inequality with butt invasion is so unfair. The recipient has to spend hours, perhaps days preparing, but the invader just has to slap on a condom (maybe) , give a spit and he's done ...

What's up with that ???? :rolleyes:

Edited by jjkrkwood

• 2 years later...
This is by far the most honest and thorough instruction manual for anal douching that I have ever seen. Loving the use of cartoons to make it accessible and to dampen the "yuck factor". Because this is a subject that is always coming up, I thought many could benefit. I will absolutely be sharing this with clients that are new to anal sex. Check it out and share your thoughts.

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Thanks