Body Champ... muscle giant

big-n-tall
This topic is 1821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know why my review/ feedback was removed by a moderator?

It was up only for a few hours ?

though you've been a forum member since March, 2016, you may not know that detailed reviews are not allowed here in the forum.....you're allowed to say something like, "had a great/horrible time with xxx, PM me for details", but no more.....full reviews are only allowed in the daddysreviews.com area......this allows the moderator to vet the review and also allows a provider a one-time rebuttal in the case of negative reviews.....though not 100% fail-proof, it's pretty reliable......

we hope you'll submit a review at the link provided above in post #44.....takes about ten minutes

though you've been a forum member since March, 2016, you may not know that detailed reviews are not allowed here in the forum.....you're allowed to say something like, "had a great/horrible time with xxx, PM me for details", but no more.....full reviews are only allowed in the daddysreviews.com area......this allows the moderator to vet the review and also allows a provider a one-time rebuttal in the case of negative reviews.....though not 100% fail-proof, it's pretty reliable......

we hope you'll submit a review at the link provided above in post #44.....takes about ten minutes

Thanxs for answering. I just started participating more and i did not know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
If he doesn't have a new username, it appears he isn't advertising now. The original link is expired.

Thanks man. His profile also disappeared from my buddy list. Well I hope this doesn't mean he is out of the business :(

• 1 month later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

Any one with recent experience to share? @juancito31 doesn’t seem to be active Here any longer and he had a date with him. Bodychamp is currently in town and I’m thinking of taking the plunge. Feel free to PM me if you’ve met him.

Any one with recent experience to share? @juancito31 doesn’t seem to be active Here any longer and he had a date with him. Bodychamp is currently in town and I’m thinking of taking the plunge. Feel free to PM me if you’ve met him.

He texted me last week to tell me he was in town. The first time was mind blowing. U can PM me. Second time was ok. Nice guy for sure. Massive body

• 1 year later...