Kerry Slate in Los Angeles

Strafe13
This topic is 2151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic:

Has anyone seen KS?

there is a chance one or more forum members here have met @Kerryslate in person at or since his Adonis appearances last week, but they don't want to publicize that fact......reasons may include a) they want to protect his privacy b) Kerry/Nicky requested publicity be minimized c) they don't want to be inundated with PMs here... or other reasons

best thing is to make sure you're on Matt's Adonis LA mailing list and attend one of several weekly events or a monthly nude party at which Matt announces Kerry/Nicky will be present....chat him up, be very friendly and respectful, ask how he's doing, thank him for his military service (serious active combat), and be very polite if you ask if he's doing private meetings.......

enter email at upper right and "subscribe":

https://theadonislounge.com/la/contact/

Edited by azdr0710

• 3 weeks later...

the latest mailing from Matt at Adonis LA, about the Fubar show tonight (Weds, May 16), reports this it's @Kerryslate 's "last night"......I've heard he isn't replying to (old/discontinued?) email addresses and am wondering if anybody (or Kerry/Nicky himself?) can reply if they have info about his later summer appearance plans......specifically, if he plans to attend any more summer LA Adonis nude parties (I couldn't make the May one - the next one is scheduled for June 9).....I don't know if "last night" means for a few weeks or for the summer or forever??!!.......PMs fine!......thanks.....since I'm not in the LA area, it's not really easy to make LA plans on short notice

Edited by azdr0710

Guest TheOtherGuy
tenor.gif?itemid=10338065

This cracks me up so hard every time I see it, you have no idea. It brings me such joy, especially in the context of a thread such as this. Thank you for this.:D

Hello,

This profile is now active. Does anyone know if this is real?

https://rent.men/Kerryslate

I’m wondering since there is no phone number and RM emails have been very unreliable in the past with other providers that don’t include numbers. So I’m reluctant to try with this add.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Reisr30

Hello,

This profile is now active. Does anyone know if this is real?

https://rent.men/Kerryslate

I’m wondering since there is no phone number and RM emails have been very unreliable in the past with other providers that don’t include numbers. So I’m reluctant to try with this add.

Thanks in advance.

Yes! Ad is legit so get him while you can! He looks incredible now :)

This cracks me up so hard every time I see it, you have no idea. It brings me such joy, especially in the context of a thread such as this. Thank you for this.:D

You’re very welcome, [uSER=12309]@TheOtherGuy[/uSER]!! :)

Guest TheOtherGuy

I’ve got an appointment with him coming up and I’m super excited! I sent him a message via his RM profile and then we switched to text.

• 2 weeks later...