RGYMJOCKVA

Kunal
This topic is 2543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It could be he forgot to delete the adam4adam account. If he didn't disable it, you should see when he last logged in. I remember he did announce his retirement a few years ago, but you can always check via email and see if he's back.

It could be he forgot to delete the adam4adam account. If he didn't disable it, you should see when he last logged in. I remember he did announce his retirement a few years ago, but you can always check via email and see if he's back.

Okay sure thing.thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...

I always thought his pics were hot and in a few emails back and forth I really thought I would have a great time with him.

4-5 years ago I tried to book him in two different occasions while I was staying at two different hotels in DC.

The first time he called me saying that he couldn't park his truck anywhere near the Hilton by Logan Circle, and that it wouldn't even fit in the hotel's garage.

So he left and left me quite disappointed.

The second time I was staying at a hotel in MD just outside DC on the highway, and at the time we settled he called me from outside the hotel saying that he felt unsafe to park because "there were 3 suspicious black men standing in the parking lot and he didn't even bring his gun frame VA because in MD it was illegal"....

last met rgymjockva during his visit to the Super Bowl here in Arizona in Jan./Feb., 2015......had met him in Virginia a couple years earlier......he knew I knew what his day job is and we joked a bit about that "irony"...... [uSER=3916]@xafnndapp[/uSER] : I asked him at our 2015 meet about your "three black men" incident and I think I remember he didn't deny it.....I'm sorry he didn't feel comfortable meeting you because he's just a solid, honest, decent guy

last met rgymjockva during his visit to the Super Bowl here in Arizona in Jan./Feb., 2015......had met him in Virginia a couple years earlier......he knew I knew what his day job is and we joked a bit about that "irony"...... [uSER=3916]@xafnndapp[/uSER] : I asked him at our 2015 meet about your "three black men" incident and I think I remember he didn't deny it.....I'm sorry he didn't feel comfortable meeting you because he's just a solid, honest, decent guy

I am sorry too, I am pretty sure that if the "3 black guys" episode would not have happened I would have really enjoyed meeting with him.

Put that name in the search box, lots and lots to see! ;)

Yeah I saw quite a few but wanted to see if anything was recent

Big Tumblr page!

There's a plethora of Google search results for CAMJOCKVA, but he is a different guy.

If you mean "Dr Mike from CT", he and rgymjockva are very different guys.

Ok, thx for correction....again, I could be wrong but I think that Dr Mike was almost universally well-liked by all who hired him.....similar rep then to this rgymjockva dude.

Archived