Whoa! Den in Dallas

foranhour
This topic is 2546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try to love each other instead of hating me.

Very few people here hate you. I certainly don't. By posting here and taking evasive measures you draw attention to yourself, that piques people's curiosity. Ignore the haters, ignore the forum, don't change your advertising profile, people will lose interest. By all means block people from your advertising profile if they actually troll you, they deserve that. I honestly wish you well in this business. You don't need the approval of people in this forum, but equally you have nothing to gain by demonising them.

I have REALLY high standards, and Den is the cream of the crop. Will for SURE get a massage from him when we are in the same place at the same time. HOT GUY! :)

Did he address your concerns in your previous post here on why he keeps changing his names/links?

Hi @MikeBiDude....No, he never addressed that. But his link is now active and he has not taken it down. So I re-checked out his ad. Great ad. Hot guy! I find myself very attracted to his ad, his vibe, etc. So I will hire him when I have a chance and let you know how it goes.

Archived