Ryan / Back Page

Finbar
This topic is 2568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These look suspicious and the number is an LA number. I have yet to learn how to do a reverse Google image search but the instructions are online.

When you learn how to do that, can you please teach me... Preferably in person my dear! :rolleyes:

Do you know how to send pictures here from your phone instead... Because it seems like the only way is to upload them from URL? Thanks Mr K

With an iOS device the only way I know is to grab a copy of the URL for the picture and paste it into the Tineye search field. It works but is a little more tedious. There may be a way to use Google Images to do this on iOS but I don't know how. Perhaps others can share their knowledge.

Others may know of a faster way or even an app that will scrape the images from a web page and search for them... Tineye will do this but you get every web part including banners and footers.

All that said these look allot like professionally taken model photos.

His Google image search reveals pics from all over, an underwear model, a body builder in Turkey, etc. so probably not real :(

Re: image search...one of the easiest (speaking of using my apple iPad/iPhone at the moment) is to simply use Chrome as your browser. Open the pic, even use the thumbnail. Take your finger and press/hold on the image, and a pop up menu appears to save, copy the image etc., but one of the options is "search google for this image"

His Google image search reveals pics from all over, an underwear model, a body builder in Turkey, etc. so probably not real :(

Re: image search...one of the easiest (speaking of using my apple iPad/iPhone at the moment) is to simply use Chrome as your browser. Open the pic, even use the thumbnail. Take your finger and press/hold on the image, and a pop up menu appears to save, copy the image etc., but one of the options is "search google for this image"

Does it work with iPhones as well? I just downloaded Chrome but that option is not coming up. Am I doing something wrong?

That's how I search images too, on my device. It depends, however, on the way an image is embedded in the web page. Doesn't work on rent.men.... works on all the other frequently referenced sites here.

As for the object.... my reaction would be "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is." I have tried once, telling a guy who was super nice and friendly on the phone, hosting in-calls in a nice hotel, that I simply had some doubts, so could I meet him in the lobby or Starbucks around the corner. Didn't work... but I might try the method again

my reaction would be "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is"

So simple, so true!

Doesn't work on rent.men....

On Rentmen.com (not sure of rent.men) if you choose "full site" and press/hold on the *thumbnail* image google chrome will search

This ad reads similar 'you're vip with me'...... totally different pics

Also learned recently how easy it is to generate temporary phone numbers online.

http://dc.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/hot-guy-next-door/29212448

He gets around... at least he uses the same fake number to go along with his fake ad (same pics using same number at least) o_O

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/your-vegas-dream-guy/27415118

This ad reads similar 'you're vip with me'...... totally different pics

Also learned recently how easy it is to generate temporary phone numbers online.

http://dc.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/hot-guy-next-door/29212448

He gets around... at least he uses the same fake number to go along with his fake ad (same pics using same number at least) o_O

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/your-vegas-dream-guy/27415118

Reverse search on a couple of these pics link to a Model/Actor/Personal Trainer based in NYC & LA with 138,000 followers on Instagram.

Archived