I am IN LOVE

LoveNDino
This topic is 2550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And honestly, it feels like folks truly care, even with the occasional snippy comments...

Dear lord!

Who let the fucking over excited puppies out?

Just kidding...we "like" and "don't mind tolerating" you as well.

Guest MikeThomas
I am IN LOVE with this forum and the people in it. It's fun, entertaining and informative as hell!

What did you study at McGill?

Guest MikeThomas
Why would you think I went to McGill? In Montreal, right? Or is it a reference I don't get?

Well... maybe because your profile photo is the McGill crest on top of a capital "M".

Well... maybe because your profile photo is the McGill crest on top of a capital "M".

I guess it's a reference I didn't get then. I just liked the logo a few years ago and have been using it as avatar, ever since. Nice to know! Yikes, color me shamed :oops:

Guest MikeThomas
I guess it's a reference I didn't get then. I just liked the logo a few years ago and have been using it as avatar, ever since. Nice to know! Yikes, color me shamed :oops:

Great logo! My alma mater. LOL!

I am IN LOVE with this forum and the people in it. It's fun, entertaining and informative as hell!

@LoveNDino ... Congrats brother... I think you have been on this forum for like the last 24 hours nonstop, already earning yourself a title of Master! Well done big guy...well done!!!

@LoveNDino ... Congrats brother... I think you have been on this forum for like the last 24 hours nonstop, already earning yourself a title of Master! Well done big guy...well done!!!

Thanks brother - this is what happens when one is home because of a sinus infection Not to mention that this forum is entertaining AF!

Thanks brother - this is what happens when one is home because of a sinus infection Not to mention that this forum is entertaining AF!

You were warned!!! A lot of time will be spend on this forum.... A lot of sore arms and drained cocks too... Hahahaha :p:oops:

Archived