I am IN LOVE

LoveNDino
This topic is 2549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell us what humor and guidance we've given you so we can provide more.

There was a hilarious thread where this provider was read to filth and this community was keeping tabs on his new profiles as soon as they're up - as a service to the community. It was empowering as well!

From your mouth, my friend. From your mouth to...

Hahahaha... It's inevitable... Some of the stuff here is so good... Better than anything else you can imagine. Also, watch out for late nights... It's hard to leave the forum once you start reading it and responding... In fact, we should start a thread about getting treatment for the addiction to this forum!!!

Hahahaha... It's inevitable... Some of the stuff here is so good... Better than anything else you can imagine. Also, watch out for late nights... It's hard to leave the forum once you start reading it and responding... In fact, we should start a thread about getting treatment for the addiction to this forum!!!

Well, my Grindr hook-up has work tonight and I won't see him till Thursday, so this will have to do for now. Not complaining in the least

Well, my Grindr hook-up has work tonight and I won't see him till Thursday, so this will have to do for now. Not complaining in the least

Let the monkey spanking begin!!! Save some for Thursday... Don't want to be too sore and have an empty sack... Hahahaha

keep-calm-theres-an-app-for-that-10.png

Paraphrasing...

There is a thread for that.

This forum is an immense archive with decades of information. I am sure there are several threads discussing how addictive this hot hit is.

Well, I must say this post of yours speaks very highly of your intelligence, wisdom, perceptiveness, and total and complete rightness. :rolleyes:

I know... What do they say: "truth hurts"... Hahaha. You have given me advise and suggestions that only a master can do to a young apprentice like myslef!

Now if you want addictive, as in hot, naked men....type "naked bama jock" on Google. Click on the first link. On the first page click on "archive." Now THAT will keep you up (pun intended) at night. and very pleasantly drained :)

Now if you want addictive, type "naked bama jock" on Google. Click on the first link. On the first page click on "archive." Now THAT will keep you up (pun intended) at night. and very pleasantly drained :)

I just busted one... You are my hero... Plenty of sleepless nights between this forum and that ....

Archived