Ejaculation Frequency???

HornyRetiree
This topic is 795 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heard some statistics on a medical show earlier that said:

Men:

20s & 30s ejaculate 150x a year (average)

In their 40s, 59x a year and down hill from then on.

Seeing as this forum is composed of sexually active men! I wonder what your age and ejaculation (regardless of how created) frequency is!

Has it changed since you were younger??

Myself: 3-5x a day until mid 50s -- 3-5x a week since then -- currently 69

When we talk about ejaculation I do not think we are talking about partners. All ejaculations, with or without a partner. Or two. Or several partners.

I understand. The question made me think about it and I realized I make more time for sex if I'm seeing someone, but if I'm on my own, I'm only willing to set aside time for once a day.

I on average masturbated/ejaculated once a day from around the time I was 16 and learned how to around the age of 47. There were periods where I tried to hold off because I thought I was doing it too much or multiple occasions where I had prostatitis and it hurt to cum. Now at 56 I very rarely cum unless I'm 'playing'. Over the last several years I've often gone weeks and weeks without cuming.

Gman

lots of healthy prostates here. I started early...around 10 or 11 yo. While I do sometimes go up to a week these days (49) I'm usually going nuts by the end, I'd say I probably average once a day. Some days it's 2 or 3, other days it's 0 if I am busy doing other things or visiting my parents for example where it's difficult to have enough privacy for long enough.

lots of healthy prostates here. I started early...around 10 or 11 yo. While I do sometimes go up to a week these days (49) I'm usually going nuts by the end, I'd say I probably average once a day. Some days it's 2 or 3, other days it's 0 if I am busy doing other things or visiting my parents for example where it's difficult to have enough privacy for long enough.

So a related question-how long does it take you to masturbate and cum? I was never one who prolonged the experience. :( It probably took me less than 5 minutes on average.

Gman

So a related question-how long does it take you to masturbate and cum? I was never one who prolonged the experience. :( It probably took me less than 5 minutes on average.

Gman

When younger I could and often did the same ! Quickies where ever - including urinals at work and on the road -- oral often wham bam too as it was often in semi public. Plus daily frequency was high.

Now, I often take an hour to edge and enjoy -- sessions with others are more relaxed and prolonged:)