Reaction to masseur ad, pics?

Bayman4Fun
This topic is 2559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm generally very thorough in my research before hiring. Thing is, I live in suburbia... and local resources are relatively scarce. I'm seeking a massage. No ulterior motive of sex, never enjoyed "happy endings" The one extra is that I'd simply like a little eye candy during the massage, and not needing to hide my reactions.

There's a local guy running multiple ads, pics always changing, and he never uses any name in ads. Maybe some bay area guys will know more. I confess, there's something about skin appearance in a few pictures that gives me pause....

Google of his phone # shows this GFF for Jose. http://gayresumes.com/415-519-6270/#/photos

I can speak for these ads but I can say that if your "gut" tells you something is off, listen to it. You know yourself and what you can and cannot handle better than anyone. Our senses pick up all kinds of helpful signals if we listen to them. Just a thought....

I suppose that's good advice... particularly as it's what I'd counsel others.

There are just so few masseurs nearby. Nearby, as defined by "nice relaxing massage, with some therapeutic benefits, and afterwards, I wasn't stuck in traffic for 90 minutes, totally canceling the benefits."

5 minutes in to the point of putting me off from getting a massage from anyone for a while.
Even if it had been GOOD the timing would feel weird so soon, and when it is Not Good it produces that soothing massage mantra, "TEETH!!! TEETH!!!"

Archived