dear white people

This topic is 1753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just finished watching the movie. if you liked it, you are going to love the TV series. They expanded the same plot, with plenty of time to develop the diversity of Black politics in campus and the complexities and contradictions of the characters.

Even some of the actors are the same, this couple of years shows them aging even hotter. You cannot miss it.

I just started watching the show and I like it but not super attached to it (but also I am not a huge TV fan so I think it's just a personal problem haha)

I definitely like it way better than the movie tho! Even if u disliked the movie I think you should give the show a shot!

• 2 years later...

Just watched Season 3 of Dear White People on Netflix. I will continue watching.

I've always loved the Lionel character and continue to do so.

The scene with the doctor was awesome. Lionel's attempt at being clever: "Ho-ston." :) Love him so much.