411 on Lovemelong in LA

twinkielover
This topic is 2136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please someone out there tell me this guy is for real and that he looks just like his pics and that is sweet too!

https://rent.men/Lovemelong

It would make my day!

He's real and I follow him on Instagram. In his videos, he sound like a sweet guy and not like your typical WeHo conceited twink.

I reached out to him to see if he bottoms but he replied he doesn't but that there was other ways to make each other feel good. His price has gone down so he must be a little hard up for paying customers. I haven't seen him yet but might take a chance on him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
He's real and I follow him on Instagram. In his videos, he sound like a sweet guy and not like your typical WeHo conceited twink.

I reached out to him to see if he bottoms but he replied he doesn't but that there was other ways to make each other feel good. His price has gone down so he must be a little hard up for paying customers. I haven't seen him yet but might take a chance on him.

Can’t find his IG. Could you share a link?

I’d be asking to see an id. But then again im not very good at judging a person’s age. Looks barely legal to me.

I've carded so many twinks in my time. Especially when meeting from Grindr vs a pro site like RM. (I tell them before we meet that I expect to see the ID, so nobody's time is wasted IRL) The ones who get all huffy about how they lost their ID or don't have a license are an immediate block for me. I tell them "I don't care if you turn out to be an exceptionally well-preserved 30 year old...I just want to make sure you're not a precocious 16 year old" and "You're hot, but not go-to-federal-prison-hot" lol

As I get older, I am endeavoring to set my sights on more age-appropriate men. You know, like 23 and up?