Am I being narrow-minded ?

nycbystander
This topic is 2545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess I should have looked it up. Instead writing what I heard. Mea culpa.

This is what I found... "The foreskin is highly vulnerable to HIV infection for several reasons. First, the foreskin is delicate and can sustain small tears during sex. These tears may allow HIV to enter the body more easily. Tears also cause inflammation, which can further increase the risk of HIV transmission. In addition, there is a higher concentration of cells that HIV likes to infect (called Langerhans cells) in the foreskin than in other parts of the penis. Finally, HIV-infected fluids can become trapped under the foreskin and remain there after sex."

Thanks for taking the time to research and explain!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't fuck much at all but I do have this issue. It's definitely less hard when I have a condom on. I still use one when I fuck but there have been times when I just gave up on the fucking.

Goes for me here too..If condom is not involved, fucking or getting fucked, oral sex is just as good really

I'm versatile and I can honestly say when I bottom I'm very happy that my guy is wearing a condom. Feels just fine. Not judging but playing safe for me is paramount. And yes if I top I get the XXX large condom with plenty of lube and love to rim before I enter

Been safe is important to me too. The thing is if we have established that we are FWB or lovers, maybe, just maybe, we will bareback after a month or so. Hooking with different guys and BB? No!

Archived