NYC - suggestions for Dominant Muscle also kisses

torvc
This topic is 2595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey

I am quite overwhelmed by all of the men in NYC. I will be visiting at the end of April and would love the chance to meet up with a muscular dominant man - take charge, put me in my place - and who will be open to kissing, etc. I also have a scissor and/or headlock fetish (I like to be scissored between a guy's crushing thighs and placed in headlocks) and just all around overpowering me.

Love any suggestions you could provide!

I've thought about Russ for my first 'scort session but I've read he can be rank (and by rank, I mean for guys into pits. I guess I could tell him I like pits, just not smell.) Was thinking of asking him for an erotic massage type session so he can take charge and lead me down the path, lol. My other choice is Mr. Baldwin, if I can ever get on his list next time he's in town!

Russ is not rank. He smells like a man. Not dirty.

Russ can definitely be a take charge guy with great muscles. He has never been anything but a delight to all senses including the sense of smell. I think he offers a sweaty option for those into that but he has always had a manly scent, taste, feel, sound and look. Smart guy and surprisingly a little shy personally but sexually as aggressive as you want him to be.

https://rentmen.com/Russ_NYC

Russ, over in Brooklyn, can probably be anything you want him to be....he's that smart and savvy.....as always, discuss ahead of time, politely and discreetly, what you'd like to happen....maybe mention Daddy's forum for some validation as he's a member here .....as for the smell thing, some want it and others don't, so politely tell him your preference......one of the good guys!

I have always wanted to get together with Russ and certainly would have by now but for the fact that we are on opposite coasts and neither of us seems to visit the others location. You will never go wrong with Tristan Baldwin he had a great body and is a super nice guy as well. He travels a lot so check his schedule. Since he lives on the East Coast I'm sure he will frequently be in your area.

Archived