411 KAYSE/SAN DIEGO

Epigonos
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have time prior to the Palm Springs Weekend it will have to be the week after. I haven't decided if I will take the plunge or not if I don't get any positive responses here. I just might because he has been on my radar now for over a year.

Just finished talking with Kayse. Comes off as an extremely nice guy and a sweetheart to boot. We will be getting together for an overnight in San Diego in the middle of May. Very much looking forward to it. After the meeting, if any of you guys have questions, I will be happy to answer them if you PM me.

Just finished talking with Kayse. Comes off as an extremely nice guy and a sweetheart to boot. We will be getting together for an overnight in San Diego in the middle of May. Very much looking forward to it. After the meeting, if any you guys have questions, I will be happy to answer them if you PM me.

You go boy... I mean sir. :p

I will continue to let you all know how things proceed with this guy. We are now definitely set up for an overnight in San Diego the middle of May. I have decided not to drive from Orange County but will take the train which I haven't done in years. The trip is only about two hours and what with traffic and a hotel parking fee of $45 the train makes sense. His communication skills are outstanding. He has done an excellent job keeping me informed of what going on in his life such as his temporary pull back from rentmen. His ad on men4rentnow is current. He also suggested we continue to text each other ever few days.

I will continue to let you all know how things proceed with this guy. We are now definitely set up for an overnight in San Diego the middle of May. I have decided not to drive from Orange County but will take the train which I haven't done in years. The trip is only about two hours and what with traffic and a hotel parking fee of $45 the train makes sense. His communication skills are outstanding. He has done an excellent job keeping me informed of what going on in his life such as his temporary pull back from rentmen. His ad on men4rentnow is current. He also suggested we continue to text each other ever few days.

Thanks for the update. He sounds like a keeper. :)

I love taking the train from LA to San Diego. Especially going through Oceanside and the train coasting by the ocean. Lovely sight... and it's very cost and time effective.

Anyway I hope you have an awesome time.

...I love taking the train from LA to San Diego. Especially going through Oceanside and the train coasting by the ocean. Lovely sight... and it's very cost and time effective.

That is the ONLY way to travel between San Diego and LA. A year ago on Easter I went to LA and it was interesting to see several Easter Sunrise Services being done on the beach. The ride, for me, is very relaxing (especially with a nice glass of wine). FYI, I've found business class to be much more comfortable than coach.

Archived