March Madness

KY_TOP
This topic is 6994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the NCAA College Basketball Tournament is the most exciting 3 weeks in sports. I've watched more TV during this Tournament than I have all year.

Can't believe my favorite team "Louisville" came from 20 points down to beat West Virgina in overtime, breaking their Cinderella slipper, and are now in the Final Four.

With Kentucky also in the Elite Eight, it is a great time to be a Basketball fan in KY.

Go Cards.....Go Cats...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ihpguy

I was in the Allstate Arena and the roar was indeed deafening. IT is really interesting the different things you can pick up from seeing the game in person. At the end of the first half, I didn't think things looked to great. Except for the three point shooting, the interior play by Augustine and Ingram was poor. Roger Powell, Jr. was average at best. Dee Brown was invisible most of the half. Thank god for Luther Head and Deron Williams. In the second half the tide kept on going out and with five minutes to go, the faithless were trickling out for the exits. The arena got silent and the Illini Nation behaved like they were at the wake for Chief Illiniwek. I wouldn't leave. The guy next to me, a Champaign native, had his eyes closed and was praying. I guess the prayers helped because the team sure arose from the dead. Watching the game on TV, you have no clue how loud the arena was on Thursday and last night. During the TV timeouts when they play the commercials, the cheerleaders hold up cards that say "ILL" to one half of the arena and "INI" to the other half. And we were all yelling and chopping our arms. I think that the noise had to intimidate the Arizona players to some extent. There was a definite home court advantage last night.

Guest ihpguy

Was in Shoeless Jo's sports bar before the game, and besides the visits by the cheerleaders and the game band, had the cute brother of a friend pinch my nipples in a tandem-hand move, and the guy is straight. IS this normal behavior for drunken straight guys? Should I have been hanging out in sports bars the last few years? Well, I felt that one good turn deserves another, and gave I very nice squeeze through his workout pants of his cock and balls. Nice fun diversion.

I just want to know how many of the guys have their cock's hanging out of their short's, that use to be an item. I know that they now wear these pants that hang to their knee's, they sure don't show much. But inquiring minds want to know??? HUGS Chuck

Guest ihpguy

Being exceedingly politically incorrect. I miss Illinis' own version of the lawn jockey, as well as Amos n'Andy:

CHIEF ILLINIWEK

Guest ihpguy

Five minutes into the second half and the Illini are up by one point. We need the Chief! Calling Chief Illiniwek. Do your dance.

Guest ihpguy

Thank god for the Rev and Luther(give-me-some) Head. Eight minutes and fifty seconds left, Illini Nation up by 6!

Archived