Rafabeluti NYC

search0925
This topic is 2594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

sorry, no experience, but he certainly looks like he's gotta weigh more than 190 if he's 6-1......(or be shorter than 6-1 if he's 190!)......maybe something was lost in translation?

great body and face.....

Thanks for the observation azdr0710.

I sent an email to him at RM and a text to alert him to it. He hasn't responded to either and he's been logged in to RM several times since I sent them. The email is not marked as read on the RM site but if it's been read in a person's personal email account and they don't want to respond to it they may not ever open it on the RM site so it will always appear to have never been seen. Is that correct?

Anyway, that inner 'Something That Knows All' is telling me it's a fake.

I sent an email to him at RM and a text to alert him to it. He hasn't responded to either and he's been logged in to RM several times since I sent them. The email is not marked as read on the RM site but if it's been read in a person's personal email account and they don't want to respond to it they may not ever open it on the RM site so it will always appear to have never been seen. Is that correct?

Anyway, that inner 'Something That Knows All' is telling me it's a fake.

There was some talk before about fake ads posted by a certain website but I don't think is the case now, why would RM post fake ads? Let us know he ever replies.

Thanks RexB and marylander1940 for your input and any assistance you can provide.

Search, have you made any attempts to contact him?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone with any experience or intel or Rafabeluti in New York City? Thanks in advance.

https://rentmen.com/Rafabeluti

Well whether you like him or not you gotta admit it is a great name

"If you or someone you love has been exposed to Rafabeluti and suffered from

painful erections, anal spasms, or excessive drooling, call the Cochran Firms'

Rafabeluti Hotline to find out is you are entitled so a sizeable load"

Archived