Shaved or natural?

glennnn
This topic is 810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No. And get the one that has aloe in it! I sometimes leave it on even 10 minutes before i start to get rid of it. By the time it's all gone, it may be up to 10+ minutes. I remove it in the shower, esp. if i have someone to "help" me with my back side.

I ordered it. Thanks! Hope it works.

I ordered it. Thanks! Hope it works.

Couple of hints.

It doesn't smell as bad as some of the other products, but be prepared for a pretty strong odor. I use a really heavily scented shower gel afterwards because I feel like that chemical odor lingers. If I'm doing this right before play time, I would rather smell frilly than like a lab experiment.

Be sure you have a washcloth ready. It doesn't just dissolve the hair into nothingness, and I find that a washcloth removes it much faster and more efficiently than hand washing.

Couple of hints.

It doesn't smell as bad as some of the other products, but be prepared for a pretty strong odor. I use a really heavily scented shower gel afterwards because I feel like that chemical odor lingers. If I'm doing this right before play time, I would rather smell frilly than like a lab experiment.

Be sure you have a washcloth ready. It doesn't just dissolve the hair into nothingness, and I find that a washcloth removes it much faster and more efficiently than hand washing.

Thanks!

Once again I need [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] to come to the rescue! I'm intrigued with MAGIC®, but confused as well. There are a number of versions available... creams, powders, etc. What version does the all-knowing and Doctor Funguy (aka il dottore enciclopedico) specifically recommend. Many hairy fellow Italians (even honorary ones ;) ) need to know!

Grazie!

Il dottore encyclopedic says :rolleyes: listen very closely: Magic is not for all. I happened to discover it 15-20 years ago, introduced after my barber dissolved into fits laughter, no really gales of laughter after I revealed to him that i had waxed my back for a trip to Hawaii. He shook his finger at me, looked around, and whispered conspiratorially, (think "Rosebud"): M A G I CCCCCCCC.

After my back had sprung back to life, I tried just a small area, it worked without irritation, and the rest is history. I use the cream which has aloe included in the mixture, I use it about every 4-6 weeks, leave on my skin about 7+ minutes (directions say ~ 4 min) and then wash it off - yes, using a cloth - (preferably with the same someone who has rubbed it on my back). I make sure everywhere I want it gets it and I am baby smooth in all off those areas.

When i had my first back surgery (done thru the FRONT of course), I went into the hospital as smooth as a baby's butt from my abds down, down, and down - no problems for when they put the catheter in :eek:.

For some first time users who are very hairy, when it grows back, it might be a bit itchy in certain areas but usually not. The hair comes in silky smooth.

Good luck all of you adventurous souls! :)

Edited by Funguy

Il dottore encyclopedic says :rolleyes: listen very closely: Magic is not for all. I happened to discover it 15-20 years ago, introduced after my barber dissolved into fits laughter, no really gales of laughter after I revealed to him that i had waxed my back for a trip to Hawaii. He shook his finger at me, looked around, and whispered conspiratorially, (think "Rosebud"): M A G I CCCCCCCC.

After my back had sprung back to life, I tried just a small area, it worked without irritation, and the rest is history. I use the cream which has aloe included in the mixture, I use it about every 4-6 weeks, leave on my skin about 7+ minutes (directions say ~ 4 min) and then wash it off - yes, using a cloth - (preferably with the same someone who has rubbed it on my back). I make sure everywhere I want it gets it and I am baby smooth in all off those areas.

When i had my first back surgery (done thru the FRONT of course), I went into the hospital as smooth as a baby's butt from my abds down, down, and down - no problems for when they put the catheter in :eek:.

For some first time users who a very hairy, when it grows back, it might be a bit itchy in certain areas but usually not. The hair comes in silky smooth.

Good luck all of you adventurous souls! :)

Forgive me, but I am still confused. There are all sorts of creams and strengths... its difficult to see which versions have aloe and which might be too strong for sensitive areas. Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=magic+hair+removal+cream

https://www.google.com/search?q=magic+hair+removal+cream+for+pubic+hair&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=#q=magic+hair+removal+cream+with+aloe&tbm=shop&*&spf=245

Perhaps as is my wont I am getting too technical and all are about the same... Thanks!

Well I bought the extra strength version pictured above as it was the only version available locally. For the record CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid did not have any version in stock. However one local Walmart had it on the shelf and they only carry the extra strength version. I did a small test area on my chest and the results were not very promising and I used the washcloth as recommended by @MikeyGMin above. Perhaps I need to apply a thicker coat. In any event I want to make sure there is no adverse reaction... allergy or rash etc. The smell was not really bad at all and there was a slight tingling sensation, though it did linger for a while. If all goes well I will give it a shot tomorrow where the sun technically does not shine and use a thicker coat. I do have an assignation in a few days so with any luck nothing will go awry... as in loss of an appendage. :eek:

I will report my findings tomorrow be they good or bad. As @LADoug1 said, "Wish me luck!" as well.

Edited by whipped guy

I hope everyone reports back about their success or lack thereof with Magic. Historically, I have a strong negative reaction to depilatory experiments, as I have sensitive skin, but I would love to have smooth balls for the PS Weekend :rolleyes:! So, much tidier!

Well I bought the extra strength version pictured above as it was the only version available locally. For the record CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid did not have any version n stock. However one local Wakmart had it on the shelf and they only carry the extra strength version. I did a small test area on my chest and the results were not very promising and I used the washcloth as recommended by @MikeyGMin above. Perhaps I need to apply a thicker coat. In any event I want to make sure there is no adverse reaction... allergy or rash etc. The smell was not really bad at all and there was a slight tingling sensation, though it did linger for a while. If all goes well I will give it a shot tomorrow where the sun technically does not shine and use a thicker coat. I do have an assignation in a few days so with any luck nothing will go awry... as in loss of an appendage. :eek:

I will report my findings tomorrow be they good or bad. As @LADoug1 said, "Wish me luck!" as well.

Definitely try a thicker coat. I happen to have used it yesterday also for a little get-together. My nether regions came out perfect, but I didn't use enough on my upper arms. For me, it needs to be almost shaving cream thick. On my upper arms I spread it more like sunscreen thck and it didn't do much. Luckily it's not expensive.

Definitely try a thicker coat. I happen to have used it yesterday also for a little get-together. My nether regions came out perfect, but I didn't use enough on my upper arms. For me, it needs to be almost shaving cream thick. On my upper arms I spread it more like sunscreen thck and it didn't do much. Luckily it's not expensive.

Thanks! Before reading this I did another test with a thicker coat and got a 50/50 result. Tomorrow I will try it on the "nether regions" almost shaving cream thick!

Also regarding price the local Walmart sells the extra strength version for $3.22 so it more than fits into the budget!

Definitely use "thick" coating. I use an entire tube to do my back, upper arms, butt, upper legs, balls and butt hole.

Also, I let it sit on there for 7-10 minutes rather than 4. On the once a year for my abs and possibly chest, I need a second tube.

Good luck all! For those who need it, smear some Aloe gel after.

Definitely use "thick" coating. I use an entire tube to do my back, upper arms, butt, upper legs, balls and butt hole.

Also, I let it sit on there for 7-10 minutes rather than 4. On the once a year for my abs and possibly chest, I need a second tube.

Good luck all! For those who need it, smear some Aloe gel after.

I think the 7-10 minutes might be the key as the 7 minutes did not do the trick. Also applying some aloe after the fact is a good tip as well as I did notice the area did look red and had a buzz to it for a short while afterward. Of course those into CBT like that sort of thing! Might the good Doctor [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] possibly also recommend some 1% hydrocortizone cream as well for those who are bothered by any irritation? I find that a little of that can go a long way!

Here's my update on Magic. I put a heavy coat on my private parts this morning and left it on for a full ten minutes which is longer than recommended. I would say that there was a 33 percent removal upon finding and wiping vigorously with a towel. It did give a very slight burning sensation so I applied some aloe which relieved it almost immediately. I then went off to the gym. When I returned I noticed that some additional hair had shed off so now we are at about 40 percent. Not even close to "close but no cigar". I then decided a bit later in the day to do a another ten minute application and quite a bit was removed. Plus again there was some additional shedding after the fact. So at this point I would say that I look like a plucked chicken down there. What little remains seem to be lighter hairs which seems ironic. Interestingly I had no need for any aloe as my "parts" seemed to tolerate it better the second time around. However you will feel a buzz and especially if you are doing your butt during the application period. So in my case, as is usually the case, I needed a double dose, and a double dose that was longer that recommended to boot. The good news is that the result was acceptable and no appendages fell off or were damaged. Plus compared to other products it is quite inexpensive even when double dipping.

What I find interesting is that my hair is very light and fine as opposed to being thick and heavy. Perhaps that is the problem. For the record, many years ago I tried laser removal and it was a total waste of time and money. Supposedly those with coarse dark black hair have the best results as opposed to those with fine lighter hair. I wonder if the same might be true for this product??? It says it was "formulated for black men" on the packaging. Perhaps that is the reason???? One other thought is that it might work better with continued use... not sure... just a thought.

• 4 years later...

Personally, I prefer natural - full bush, unshaven body hair, etc.. However, I am not a fan unkempt facial hair. If you sport a beard, goatee, moustache-keep it trimmed up. I see a number guys who have embraced the “Duck Dynasty” type beards during covid - not a look I like. 
Having said all the above, a naturally smooth guy is also hot. Just be natural whether that means hairy or smooth. 

BBD

• 5 months later...

I have always loved a smooth body including the genitals, then there has been trends of hairy, non hairy and now hairy and “natural” is back in fashion again. Let me tell you something, there’s nothing natural about an unkept bush for an excuse to use for self-loathing or lack of personal hygiene… just like getting regular haircuts, teeth maintenance, nail trimming and other Civilized Men customs. 

I trim my bush tightly but I prefer touching and seeing another man fully shaved, waxed or naturally smooth particularly those who take care of their bodies, you can feel the skin… feel those muscles, enjoy that cock…